Monday, April 16, 2001
TEN THINGS.......

TEN THINGS I LOVE ABOUT SPRING BREAK IN VEGAS

1) Maff - Spring Break will never be fun without Maff. She's just my wings right now. I thank her for everything that she is and has been and will ever be. I love you girl! Just be assured that I am here for you ALWAYS. And My god daughter Alyssa- she's such a cutie. I can't wait until she grows up so I can take her shopping with me. I will be one of those super cool god mothers. Maff would probably hate me! heheh

2) Watching "Meet the Parents" in DVD with Maff and Mel - it's just funny! It tickled my funny bone so hard that up until now my stomach is aching! I recommend this!

3) California Hotel - This is one of those old school hotel in downtown Las Vegas. There's a restaurant/cafe at the second floor with the Hawaiian atmosphere. It just reminds me of Hawaii and "good memories" with Glenn. Oh yeah, who can forget my favorite dish there? The "ox tail soup." Maff, how many times can I ever eat ox tail soup in a week and never get sick and tired of it?

4) Sleeping beside Mickey, Sheila, and OJ on the floor in the same room - Okay I lied, they slept and I didn't.But yes, we were laying beside each other in that room. I couldn't sleep. But it was fun!

5) Talking to Mickey from 4 until 7 in the morning at the porch and in that same room while Sheila and Ben were sleeping - Bading, where we talking? or were we wisphering? heheheh. We had this long talk about life. Mickey was the third person I talked to that long besides Glenn and Maffi. I enjoyed how we discuss issues in our lives and our lovelives. Thanks for warning me about OJ. I really appreciate the honesty, concern, and laughters. and Seeing Mickey's surprised reaction when I brought Steve at Maff's house from Stardust. He was flabbergasted!

6) Studio 54 @ MGM - It 's the club at MGM where we went clubbing. The music wasn't particularly my type but I loved the ambiance.
I loved :
- how there were half naked bodies of men and women dancing on the ledge! Whoa! "Take it off!
- how there was some sort of a show when this couple, hanging on a string came from above,
- how the DJ played different types of music.
- the special effects like the confettis and balloons falling down on you while dancing, the vidoe camera takign shots of you and you can see how stupid you lokked dancing on TV!
- the three levels of dancefloor, so you can check out fine guys from the second floor and vice versa.
- I am glad the serve cocktails like "sex on the beach."
- how the bartender went to our table and asked if I wanted anything and I ordered " water" and she didn't laugh at me. ( I was getting drun, okay....I needed a non-alcoholic beverage.
- when OJ bought me my drink.
- John' s friend is so fine!!!!!! Whoa! His name is Ben, too. And he's intelligent...I want to see him again. I heard he's movign here in LA for good!

7) Bellagio Hotel - I want me one of these! I was in awe! I just loved it! I loved the dancign fountains with the "She's the One" music background.

8) Bell'z Factory Outlet - shopping, shopping, shopping! especially when you see the same brand name stuff you saw at the mall were marked off 50 % off!

9) Sheila - for keeping things in order.

10) OJ's hugs---it's very comforting. But that's all we'll ever be, friends.

TEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT VEGAS

1) some people (You guys know who you are!) ruined my "vacation mood." They fought about every single little nonsense things! I just hate it a lot! People were gettign on each others nerve and I got tired of playing as the referee. These people cussing each other out...RRrrrr. One cries, one walks out, another cries and say, " I'll take the bus home," and one slams the car door, and one cusses hed bestfriend and bestfriend cries, one didn't get into the club and evrybody followed, some people pissed off, soem just plain rude!!! it's the whoel enchilada! I hated it!

2) The drive from Las Vegas to LA - It's like getting stuck in a crowded prison cell and you're not allowed to talk to anybody. I hated it so much I slept my butt off all the way. It was that bad. To add more to these, I was starving and thirsty and nobody even bothered to have a break, it was hell' a traffic and no one's talking. I should have taken the flight back home.

3) Hawaiians talking "pidgin language" because it felt as if I hear Glenn's voice every where because that's how he talks. They talk awfully funny and like fobs! It's quite irritating!

4) This one lady we saw at Bellz Factory and she was showing off her newly made "silicone boobies." She was staring me and Maffi down and bragging her boobs. She thought she was all that so to pissed her off, I made this remarked, " Stupid silicone boobs! Please! Look at mines, at least, mines is real!" I know, it was rude of me, but she really got on my nerves.

5) I missed Glenn. I cried one day and it was the last day I was there. I just missed him.

6) I hate how Maff''s "man" is not treating her right. Please Maff, move on and come back here in Cali.

7) I found out OJ is a player from Bading.

8) Our group was separated. It just seemed like we were strangers.

9) I chaperoned Steve and Lucy....

10) Leaving Maff and Alyssa, it's probably the hardest thing. But I'll ssee you soon.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MY SILENT REVERIES
writing is my passion. i created silent reveries years ago to vent out things i could not tell the world. it was my private, modern tech approach to scribbling my thoughts and emotions in a journal. in here, i can feely be who i am. i could cry my woes, i can love freely, i can grieve over a broken heart, i can celebrate the joys in my heart, i can rejoice with my accomplishments, i can tell stories of remarkable friendships and unforgettable connections i made with extraordinary people SECRETLY AND SILENTLY without worrying people might judge me. i hid under the name PINAY FREESTYLE.

but eventually, some people gained access to my secret place. so i opened my doors to them in the purpose that i could inspire them: to be better versions of themselves and to share themselves to the world. slowly, i embraced my readers as a part of my life. i welcomed the strange idea that my untold life stories and unconcealed revelations could be of help to others, to love and accept themselves as they are. and i, i came out from the animosity. i eventually became just the regular LEN - the nickname my family & friends call me.

i developed stories of love, of letting go, of falling in love all over again. i made great friendships. but if there's one thing i was particularly proud of, it was my undenying love for the LORD. i wrote and made soul searching, heart wrenching entries i entitled, "SPIRITUAL REVERIES" which you will find many here. it was my productive way to heal myself from twinge and while i am at it, i could also mend others spirits along the way and bring them back up to par with their faith and relationships with God. it has not stop there. it's still a constant journey.

and so, for as long as i can, i vowed to tell my memorable reflections,i have unmasked the hidden me. and the seeking and searching of life's meaning and purpose is not over. LIFE is a long road of discovering. and i still yet to discover many wonders of this world and satisfy my unending curiosity. but be warned. you can either love me or hate me. but i don't care. this is me: sripped and bare as i can be.

so i invite you into my chaotic unperfect world. join me in my whirlwind new travels of diving into the unknowns. let me share my life with you all over again. come in, as i tell you my SILENT REVERIES.

love,
len


DISCOVER ME: who is the lady behind the blogs?



"I want to have a personal light, the glow of oneself that comes from sheer willpower, the light of someone who has made important sacrifices in the name of things I think are important."

---Paulo Coelho's "Eleven Minutes"

my name is len. people always tend to judge me without discovering who i really am. i might look intimidating, a typical shop girl, and i act like a crazy party girl on the weekend. but i actually have brains. and i own an even bigger heart. the truth is, beyond the louis vuitton bags, beyond the lavish parties, the excessive passion to travel and the desire to get to know the world, if you got to know the REAL ME, i am really just a simple girl. my only desire is to be loved for who i am.

"









REACH ME if you want to get to know me better, if you want to share your thoughts, if you want to be my friend, don't hesitate: you can find me at


::EMAIL ME @ AOL::
:: EMAIL ME @ GMAIL
::FACEBOOK::
::AOL IM: XLENDCX::
::yahoo: YM::
::MYSPACE::
PREVIOUS POSTS
Just got back....there were good things and bad th...
LAS VEGAS, HERE I COME!!!!I am leaving to Las Vega...
ONE DAY AT A TIMEIt's weird how my friends were ca...
ONE LAST CRY"My shattered dreams and broken heart ...
DISAPPOINTMENTSMy religion is such a huge part of ...
Maff and I just talked. I told her I miss Glenn. S...
SILENCECan you believe eversince Glenn came home f...
*zig* and my absence of hopeI got a letter from my...
The Tears Behind My EyesWhen I'm in a crowd, I am ...
While everyone is rushing to do the minicase book ...


DAILY DOSE OF ME my other blogs: in case, you're not tired of me yet =)


::GOOD THINGS::
life is all about appreciating the simple things

::YACKETY YACKS::
pinay chatter box: much ado about nothing =)

CONTRIBUTIONS articles and works i've done for other e-zines through the years




binibini.org: KEYCHAIN
binibini.org: FAREWELL
binibini.org: SA GITNA NG GABI

HABITUATE fellow bloggers who keeps me entertained and sane




::ernie::
::joyce::
::eric ahn::
::pammy::
::champuru::
::maldito/glenn::
::mica::
::tintin::
::batjay::
::rijah::
::carol::
::christine::

ADDICTION these are a few of my favorite things...




::louis vuitton::
::ugg australia::
::armani exchange::
::h & m::
::banana republic::
::target::
PAMPER ME in this stressful world, i need relaxation. places i hibernate to and hide away from the world. here are some of my favorite spots.




::olympic spa::
::pho siam thai spa::
:: raya spa::
::japanese garden::
::redondo beach::

FREQUENTS embracing life in los angeles: a day in a life in my shoes



::monte carlo cafe::
::THE GROVE::
::coffee bean::
::barnes and noble::
::starbucks::

GOBBLE GOBBLE [L.A.STYLE] food over matter los angeles style =)




::todai::
::sanamluang::
::hodori::
::alcove::
::portos::
::mayflower::
::tommy's::
::roscoe's::
::philippes::
::thai bbq::
::the pantry::
::pinks::
::koji's::
::kabuki::

QUERRIES i don't know everything. so these are the sites i go to answer my inquisitive inquiries, obtain html coldes, and upload my pictures.




::google::
::yahoo::
::ask::
::photobucket::
::blogger::

ARCHIVES