Thursday, April 26, 2001
MAFF: I ain't mad at ya! I am just busy. And I totally understand what you feel for me. I am your friend and of course, you will protect em all the way. I will do the same thing for you. I know you don't want me to go for Glenn and I won't. If I someone made me choose betwee you or Glenn, in a strike of a lightning and without any doubt, I would still choose you. Don't worry about me. I'll call you as soon I get off here! I miss you, girl.

Pressures

Pressures on school and work and home are putting a burden on me.

School because it is once again, it's meeting term paper deadlines on time and taking care of finals and some of my classes, requires oral presentations and all that. I had no idea why I decided to take 21 units this semester. It's really putting a strain on me now. I have to start getting things doen now so I can concentrate with the classes that I need to pay more focus on. Lord, help me.

Work is a mess because I needed to lessen my hours there because I am not concentrating on school and my priority right now is gettign things done at school. The thing is, I keep telling Geng, my cousin and also the charge nurse at work, to lessen my hours but she keeps putting me on 12 hours shifts and three days a week. By the time, I get to school, I can't even open my eyes.

Home and family are also affecting me greatly because my mother also works as a nurse 12 hours a day. I, do, too. Most of the time, when I am not in school, I am at work. Mom is tired by the time she gets hoem so she expects me to take care of things while I am at home. The truth is, I am so weary. I can't even tell her how tired I am. The cough that I had since I got back from Vegas is still here. I feel like I am a walkign robot designed to meet schedules and get deadlines finished. But I am human and I have a brain that gets wornd down, too like everybody else. Gosh, why did my older sister ever get married? She could have been helping us now. But no, she had to get marry and live her own life. Now I am drained. Everyday, I wake up at 5:00 just to be on school on time and then as soon as I get home, Geng calls and beg me to go to work for 12 hours. I don't even get sleep!

On the contrary, my hard earned efforts at school are paying off. Professor Mendez told me that my works in his class are "exceptional "and it is "compared to the works of Graduate students taking Master's and Doctorate Degrees. " He mentioned on his personal letter to the Scholarship Committee that my writings in his class " takes his breath away" as a professor and I am "dedicated " and "determined" and "is one of the best students he had in his ten years or more of teaching." That's a good news.

I talked to Ziggy and he said he's getting off on May 14 to May 22 and he wants to see me. I don't think it's a good idea to see him.

Glenn and I talked and he mentioned how "she" ( the girl in PI is annoying him). I told him, obviously, he has his own issues to deal with so DEAL WITH IT! I reminded him not to worry about me because I am actually doing great without him. I know he still cares for me. I recognize that but it's just I came into a realization what would my life be with Glenn? It will be a mess. And I don't want it to be that way. I want someone who will take care of me and love me. Before, everyone was against my relationships with Ziggy and Glenn. I defended Zig all the way even if it was wrong. And then Glenn, I shielded, safeguard, and fought for our relationship. It was me and him AGAINST ALL ODDS. And what rewards did I get? A broken heart. I don't want to go through another pain and sorrow. I will still be his friend but that's where I'll draw the line between us.

I am talking to Brian. He's Korean from Orange County and we're just "talking." He's
1) a commnications major transferring to UCLA next semester (Wow, a brainy!!! It is in my "must have" list!)
2) a devoted Christian ( when I told him about Glenn and I told him, we remained good friends because it's useless for me to cuss Glenn out, he said, "Don't think of revenge. The Lord will take care of your vegeance.")
3) very romantic and sweet ( I told him, there's a reason why my Lord made me break it off with Glenn. It was probably his answer to my patiently wating questions whether I should keep Glenn or not and Brian's response was " Maybe, I am his answer for you."
4) korean ( Did I ever tell you, I find Korean guys more attractive than Filipino guys? Well, I am just more into the "chinky eyed" men.)
5) family oriented ( I am , too)
6) dedicated ( to work and school and my kind of man!)
I am hating how he's too good to be true. Inch was like these, too. I woudl be diappointed if I find something in him that will turn me off. I will probably look for something in him anyway that would turn me off. But right now, it's a thumbs up!

Well, I have to get going because I have an exam tomorrow for Dr. Lee's class and I need ot get going and memorize formulas.

Ciao!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MY SILENT REVERIES
writing is my passion. i created silent reveries years ago to vent out things i could not tell the world. it was my private, modern tech approach to scribbling my thoughts and emotions in a journal. in here, i can feely be who i am. i could cry my woes, i can love freely, i can grieve over a broken heart, i can celebrate the joys in my heart, i can rejoice with my accomplishments, i can tell stories of remarkable friendships and unforgettable connections i made with extraordinary people SECRETLY AND SILENTLY without worrying people might judge me. i hid under the name PINAY FREESTYLE.

but eventually, some people gained access to my secret place. so i opened my doors to them in the purpose that i could inspire them: to be better versions of themselves and to share themselves to the world. slowly, i embraced my readers as a part of my life. i welcomed the strange idea that my untold life stories and unconcealed revelations could be of help to others, to love and accept themselves as they are. and i, i came out from the animosity. i eventually became just the regular LEN - the nickname my family & friends call me.

i developed stories of love, of letting go, of falling in love all over again. i made great friendships. but if there's one thing i was particularly proud of, it was my undenying love for the LORD. i wrote and made soul searching, heart wrenching entries i entitled, "SPIRITUAL REVERIES" which you will find many here. it was my productive way to heal myself from twinge and while i am at it, i could also mend others spirits along the way and bring them back up to par with their faith and relationships with God. it has not stop there. it's still a constant journey.

and so, for as long as i can, i vowed to tell my memorable reflections,i have unmasked the hidden me. and the seeking and searching of life's meaning and purpose is not over. LIFE is a long road of discovering. and i still yet to discover many wonders of this world and satisfy my unending curiosity. but be warned. you can either love me or hate me. but i don't care. this is me: sripped and bare as i can be.

so i invite you into my chaotic unperfect world. join me in my whirlwind new travels of diving into the unknowns. let me share my life with you all over again. come in, as i tell you my SILENT REVERIES.

love,
len


DISCOVER ME: who is the lady behind the blogs?



"I want to have a personal light, the glow of oneself that comes from sheer willpower, the light of someone who has made important sacrifices in the name of things I think are important."

---Paulo Coelho's "Eleven Minutes"

my name is len. people always tend to judge me without discovering who i really am. i might look intimidating, a typical shop girl, and i act like a crazy party girl on the weekend. but i actually have brains. and i own an even bigger heart. the truth is, beyond the louis vuitton bags, beyond the lavish parties, the excessive passion to travel and the desire to get to know the world, if you got to know the REAL ME, i am really just a simple girl. my only desire is to be loved for who i am.

"









REACH ME if you want to get to know me better, if you want to share your thoughts, if you want to be my friend, don't hesitate: you can find me at


::EMAIL ME @ AOL::
:: EMAIL ME @ GMAIL
::FACEBOOK::
::AOL IM: XLENDCX::
::yahoo: YM::
::MYSPACE::
PREVIOUS POSTS
Guess who called?!Guess what? I got a phonecall la...
Quotes SearchingBleh.I'm so bored. Nothing much up...
PAMPERMy mother woke me up this morning and said t...
STRONGPeople I knew and around me tends to describ...
I miss Inch. I wish I could drive to Irvine now an...
O hayo gazai mazu! Muchi muchi! ( Good day and Hel...
LITTLE BITS OF EVERYTHING................I thought...
SIBLINGS BONDINGRemember when I told you I am reki...
I'm in school right now. I hope you're feeling bet...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICKEY! Two more years!!! and you c...


DAILY DOSE OF ME my other blogs: in case, you're not tired of me yet =)


::GOOD THINGS::
life is all about appreciating the simple things

::YACKETY YACKS::
pinay chatter box: much ado about nothing =)

CONTRIBUTIONS articles and works i've done for other e-zines through the years




binibini.org: KEYCHAIN
binibini.org: FAREWELL
binibini.org: SA GITNA NG GABI

HABITUATE fellow bloggers who keeps me entertained and sane




::ernie::
::joyce::
::eric ahn::
::pammy::
::champuru::
::maldito/glenn::
::mica::
::tintin::
::batjay::
::rijah::
::carol::
::christine::

ADDICTION these are a few of my favorite things...




::louis vuitton::
::ugg australia::
::armani exchange::
::h & m::
::banana republic::
::target::
PAMPER ME in this stressful world, i need relaxation. places i hibernate to and hide away from the world. here are some of my favorite spots.




::olympic spa::
::pho siam thai spa::
:: raya spa::
::japanese garden::
::redondo beach::

FREQUENTS embracing life in los angeles: a day in a life in my shoes



::monte carlo cafe::
::THE GROVE::
::coffee bean::
::barnes and noble::
::starbucks::

GOBBLE GOBBLE [L.A.STYLE] food over matter los angeles style =)




::todai::
::sanamluang::
::hodori::
::alcove::
::portos::
::mayflower::
::tommy's::
::roscoe's::
::philippes::
::thai bbq::
::the pantry::
::pinks::
::koji's::
::kabuki::

QUERRIES i don't know everything. so these are the sites i go to answer my inquisitive inquiries, obtain html coldes, and upload my pictures.




::google::
::yahoo::
::ask::
::photobucket::
::blogger::

ARCHIVES