Sunday, April 22, 2001
Quotes Searching

Bleh.I'm so bored. Nothing much up. It's still my rest day( I am being a lazy bum, okay?! and I do not care.)

Just couple quotes I heard, found, saw....whatever !

" Hardly anyone in tis world is tailor-made. Everyone have their own deficit."
( Gosh, this is meant for me because everyone thinks I am so perfect and I'm not! I ahve my flaws and deficits and I am certainly not trying ot fit in.)

"You'll never see the stars if you are always looking down."
(Duh!? hehehe LOL).

Love is like water, you need 8 servings a day." - Elliot Clark
( Don't we all want to be love this much?)

"I dont want a love I can live with, I want a love I cant live without."
( Waaa! Now, I feel like I really need a man)

"Home is where the heart is ... find where your home is."
( I am gradually finding my "shelter" but it took me a long time and a long jouney.)

"I've always thought I couldn't afford to leave but I'm beginning to think I can't afford to stay because I'm so miserable."
(This is for Maff. It pretty much describe your lovelife)

"Love is... like a complicated maze. When you think you're about to get out... you turn the corner and you're right back where you started..."
(And I am so stupid to realize that too late!)

"When you smiled you had my undivided attention,
when you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you,
when you cried you had my urge to hold you,
when you said that you loved me you had my heart forever."

(Not anymore!)

"If every raindrop would mean 'I love you!', it would rain the whole damn day."
( I miss feeling loved)

"I dropped a tear in the ocean... when they find it I'll stop loving you..."
(I shed tears for you, Glenn, but though you didn't find my tears in the ocean, i had to stop loving you.)

"Some people wish they were little again cause skinned knees are easier to fix then broken hearts."
( Very true....as I always say, I'd rather be ran over by a truck than to have a broken heart)

"If, out of time, I could pick one moment and keep it shining, always new, I'd pick the moment I met you..."
(Was it always great to reminicse the FIRST time you feel in love with "him/her?")

"The way I see it, there are two kinds of dreams.
One is a dream that's always going to be just that... A dream.
A vision that you can never really hold in your hand.
Then there's a dream that's more than a dream. It's like... A map.
A map that you live by and follow for the rest of your days.
Knowing that someday
you're going to stand on top of that Mountain
holding everything you thought of Right There In Your Hand"

(As I said, it will take a long drive to get here...)

"Falling in love is when you give a piece of your heart to someone else,
and they give you a piece of theirs. Falling out of love is when the pieces don't fit."

(Another for you Maff! Okay fine, just to make it fair, it applies to me, too)

"They keep saying the right person will come along,
I think mine got hit by a truck."

( This haseto be my FAVORITE! Yeah, when will my prince come?)

"I was finally getting over you ...believing it was true... I even had a few other crushes other than you... I was walking with my head up high and thinking I wasn't gonna fall... but then you had to smile at me...and go and ruin it all."
(Yeah, doesn't this happen to all of us?)

"I never could define forever, but baby, now I know. I'll be holding on to you 'til you let go."
( I never believe in forever. Maybe someday, when I am old and gray and still married to the one I love. Then, whoever my husband will be, he will define what forever is for me.)

"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them,I'd be at the bottom to catch them."
( I can truthfully say, this is definitely me!)

" Every one hears what you say.Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."
(This is the one definition that sets Maffi apart from my so called, "friends.")

"It takes real courage to admit to someone that yo love them...
But it takes more than courage to let the person you love go ..and still
Keep a straight face."

( Believe me, it's tha most difficult thing I have ever done. The wounds are merely healing.)

"How do you know if he really loves you?
Its when you scream, he's calm
Its when you slap him, he kisses you
Its when you cry, he hugs you
Its when you tell him you hate him,
holds you close and tells you he loves you."

(I am waiting for HIM to come along...I am patiently waiting.)

Love is not about "its your fault" but "I'm sorry"..not "where were you"...but "I'm right here"..not "how could you"...but "I understand..and not "I wish you were"..but "I'm thankful you are".
( Glenn, this is my definition of love for you.I hope I certainly said all of these. Very well said)

" Heartbreaks as long as you want and suts deep as you allow them to go.
The challange is not how to survive heartbreaks but to learn from them."

(I am still on the verge of mending and healing my wounded soul. But I must say, I learned so much from it.)

"Don't look at me and say goodbye.
Don't whisper words to make me cry.
Just walk away if you have to go.
You will break my heart
but I promise I won't ever let you know."

(Keyword is: GLENN, You will never know what misery you put me through. But thanks for loving me ..even JUST ONCE.)

"When you love,
it is not for you to be understood,
but for you to understand,
not for you to take,
but for you to be taken.
To listen, not to dictate
. To sacrifice and not to demand,
not to count or measure but to LOVE."

(We all need to be love....and it should be cherished.)

Well, Until the next time I get bored and I decide to do some quotes searching. I just hope you certainly found something here that you can learn from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MY SILENT REVERIES
writing is my passion. i created silent reveries years ago to vent out things i could not tell the world. it was my private, modern tech approach to scribbling my thoughts and emotions in a journal. in here, i can feely be who i am. i could cry my woes, i can love freely, i can grieve over a broken heart, i can celebrate the joys in my heart, i can rejoice with my accomplishments, i can tell stories of remarkable friendships and unforgettable connections i made with extraordinary people SECRETLY AND SILENTLY without worrying people might judge me. i hid under the name PINAY FREESTYLE.

but eventually, some people gained access to my secret place. so i opened my doors to them in the purpose that i could inspire them: to be better versions of themselves and to share themselves to the world. slowly, i embraced my readers as a part of my life. i welcomed the strange idea that my untold life stories and unconcealed revelations could be of help to others, to love and accept themselves as they are. and i, i came out from the animosity. i eventually became just the regular LEN - the nickname my family & friends call me.

i developed stories of love, of letting go, of falling in love all over again. i made great friendships. but if there's one thing i was particularly proud of, it was my undenying love for the LORD. i wrote and made soul searching, heart wrenching entries i entitled, "SPIRITUAL REVERIES" which you will find many here. it was my productive way to heal myself from twinge and while i am at it, i could also mend others spirits along the way and bring them back up to par with their faith and relationships with God. it has not stop there. it's still a constant journey.

and so, for as long as i can, i vowed to tell my memorable reflections,i have unmasked the hidden me. and the seeking and searching of life's meaning and purpose is not over. LIFE is a long road of discovering. and i still yet to discover many wonders of this world and satisfy my unending curiosity. but be warned. you can either love me or hate me. but i don't care. this is me: sripped and bare as i can be.

so i invite you into my chaotic unperfect world. join me in my whirlwind new travels of diving into the unknowns. let me share my life with you all over again. come in, as i tell you my SILENT REVERIES.

love,
len


DISCOVER ME: who is the lady behind the blogs?



"I want to have a personal light, the glow of oneself that comes from sheer willpower, the light of someone who has made important sacrifices in the name of things I think are important."

---Paulo Coelho's "Eleven Minutes"

my name is len. people always tend to judge me without discovering who i really am. i might look intimidating, a typical shop girl, and i act like a crazy party girl on the weekend. but i actually have brains. and i own an even bigger heart. the truth is, beyond the louis vuitton bags, beyond the lavish parties, the excessive passion to travel and the desire to get to know the world, if you got to know the REAL ME, i am really just a simple girl. my only desire is to be loved for who i am.

"









REACH ME if you want to get to know me better, if you want to share your thoughts, if you want to be my friend, don't hesitate: you can find me at


::EMAIL ME @ AOL::
:: EMAIL ME @ GMAIL
::FACEBOOK::
::AOL IM: XLENDCX::
::yahoo: YM::
::MYSPACE::
PREVIOUS POSTS
PAMPERMy mother woke me up this morning and said t...
STRONGPeople I knew and around me tends to describ...
I miss Inch. I wish I could drive to Irvine now an...
O hayo gazai mazu! Muchi muchi! ( Good day and Hel...
LITTLE BITS OF EVERYTHING................I thought...
SIBLINGS BONDINGRemember when I told you I am reki...
I'm in school right now. I hope you're feeling bet...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICKEY! Two more years!!! and you c...
BREATH.....Did I tell you I had an arguement with ...
Marvelous MarkMark picked me up. As soon as he got...


DAILY DOSE OF ME my other blogs: in case, you're not tired of me yet =)


::GOOD THINGS::
life is all about appreciating the simple things

::YACKETY YACKS::
pinay chatter box: much ado about nothing =)

CONTRIBUTIONS articles and works i've done for other e-zines through the years




binibini.org: KEYCHAIN
binibini.org: FAREWELL
binibini.org: SA GITNA NG GABI

HABITUATE fellow bloggers who keeps me entertained and sane




::ernie::
::joyce::
::eric ahn::
::pammy::
::champuru::
::maldito/glenn::
::mica::
::tintin::
::batjay::
::rijah::
::carol::
::christine::

ADDICTION these are a few of my favorite things...




::louis vuitton::
::ugg australia::
::armani exchange::
::h & m::
::banana republic::
::target::
PAMPER ME in this stressful world, i need relaxation. places i hibernate to and hide away from the world. here are some of my favorite spots.




::olympic spa::
::pho siam thai spa::
:: raya spa::
::japanese garden::
::redondo beach::

FREQUENTS embracing life in los angeles: a day in a life in my shoes



::monte carlo cafe::
::THE GROVE::
::coffee bean::
::barnes and noble::
::starbucks::

GOBBLE GOBBLE [L.A.STYLE] food over matter los angeles style =)




::todai::
::sanamluang::
::hodori::
::alcove::
::portos::
::mayflower::
::tommy's::
::roscoe's::
::philippes::
::thai bbq::
::the pantry::
::pinks::
::koji's::
::kabuki::

QUERRIES i don't know everything. so these are the sites i go to answer my inquisitive inquiries, obtain html coldes, and upload my pictures.




::google::
::yahoo::
::ask::
::photobucket::
::blogger::

ARCHIVES