Wednesday, April 18, 2001
BREATH.....

Did I tell you I had an arguement with Sheila and Janet? Well I did. It's that whole unresolved conflicts and issue in Las Vegas and I felt cornered the past two days that last night I felt as if I needed to be blunt and be upfront to them. And I did.

Here's what I said:

TO JANET: " I personally think you need to grow up. Can't you see that your friends and people around you are slowly slipping away from you? Andrea, you own bestfriend dissed you because of your stupid pride? And you even had the nerve to cuss her out? I undersstod your anger, Janet. Sometimes, we tend to be so mad and upset and we say things out of anger. But to yell at Lucy ( Andrea's friend and our friend Steve's girlfriend) and say, "Sit your f*ckin a** back here" was not a right approach. I understood how mad you were but regardless, there were better approaches in handlign matter life these. And Andrea, look past her anger, Janet, she's telling you a message...didn't you even listen? Andrea said, " Of all people, Janet, You my bestfriend, is doing this to me." If you were really bestfriends, petty things like these shoudl nto break your friendship. It's too superficial. And what abotu Lucy? Why are you so mad at Lucy? What did she ever do to you? You answered, "Beacsue she's always late and that irritates you." but personally, I think there's more to that. I think you really like Steve but you're upset because you can't have him anymore because you;re married to Armstrong. And you're mad at Lucy because she's with Steve. I think you're jealouse of her. Now, you can think whatever you think but this is what's in my mind. And I have the right to speak it. And Sheila, she's older than you. She's your older sister, why is it your always bossing her around? Let her be her...let her be the older sister she should be. I am sorry of I am being so honest and blunt, Janet. The truth hurts and this is porbably hurting you but I'd rather say it to you infrotn of your face than talk shit behind your back. I just want you to grow up,. Janet. And stop judgign books by its cover liek you exxagerated rumors against Steve. If Armstorong only knew the truth. You just reverse all the story. But with all that said, I am still your friend.Perhaps, it's true....that you've found your match in me. It's just there has to be someone brave to tell you that you acted without control and your impulse were just too much. And I just think you need to change. You kept saying "you don't care what people say..." but sisterly advice, you will be dealing with people world and with the attitude you have, you will not go anywhere. What is so hard abotu swallowign your pride and acknowledging your faults? There's nothing wrogn with that. I think you're just afraid and embarrassed. Maybe, you will not be abel to realize where I amcomign from now, but I know you will someday.

TO SHEILA:Why si when you make decisions, you have to consult Janet? Why are beign a two face-b*tch? I mean, I heard a different story from you when we were in Las Veags and now, you're switching your whole story up? I hate that. For once Sheila, stand on your own feet. Make frim decisions on your own. Don't live under Janet's shadow. Be the older sister. You shoudl be tellign her your advice and showing her your authority and superior than her. But it seemed to me that you're succumb under her shadow. I don't evn knwow ho to believe. I really fetl bothered by your sudden changed of perspective. And you don't have to side Jante just because she's your sister. You have to look at two points of view and two angles and then judge. But it seemed to me that Janet bought you out to be on her side. I can't blame you.After all, Janet is your sister. But please, establish a freedom of your own and your won will and own way. And not base your decisions with what Jante says. Do it for you. Not because she told you so.

Well, there's more to these btu it's stressign me out that I feel I needed to breath. I told Steve, I will be cooling down with my gimmicks with my friends. I am just drained. I am already stressed out and I don't need more stress in my life right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MY SILENT REVERIES
writing is my passion. i created silent reveries years ago to vent out things i could not tell the world. it was my private, modern tech approach to scribbling my thoughts and emotions in a journal. in here, i can feely be who i am. i could cry my woes, i can love freely, i can grieve over a broken heart, i can celebrate the joys in my heart, i can rejoice with my accomplishments, i can tell stories of remarkable friendships and unforgettable connections i made with extraordinary people SECRETLY AND SILENTLY without worrying people might judge me. i hid under the name PINAY FREESTYLE.

but eventually, some people gained access to my secret place. so i opened my doors to them in the purpose that i could inspire them: to be better versions of themselves and to share themselves to the world. slowly, i embraced my readers as a part of my life. i welcomed the strange idea that my untold life stories and unconcealed revelations could be of help to others, to love and accept themselves as they are. and i, i came out from the animosity. i eventually became just the regular LEN - the nickname my family & friends call me.

i developed stories of love, of letting go, of falling in love all over again. i made great friendships. but if there's one thing i was particularly proud of, it was my undenying love for the LORD. i wrote and made soul searching, heart wrenching entries i entitled, "SPIRITUAL REVERIES" which you will find many here. it was my productive way to heal myself from twinge and while i am at it, i could also mend others spirits along the way and bring them back up to par with their faith and relationships with God. it has not stop there. it's still a constant journey.

and so, for as long as i can, i vowed to tell my memorable reflections,i have unmasked the hidden me. and the seeking and searching of life's meaning and purpose is not over. LIFE is a long road of discovering. and i still yet to discover many wonders of this world and satisfy my unending curiosity. but be warned. you can either love me or hate me. but i don't care. this is me: sripped and bare as i can be.

so i invite you into my chaotic unperfect world. join me in my whirlwind new travels of diving into the unknowns. let me share my life with you all over again. come in, as i tell you my SILENT REVERIES.

love,
len


DISCOVER ME: who is the lady behind the blogs?



"I want to have a personal light, the glow of oneself that comes from sheer willpower, the light of someone who has made important sacrifices in the name of things I think are important."

---Paulo Coelho's "Eleven Minutes"

my name is len. people always tend to judge me without discovering who i really am. i might look intimidating, a typical shop girl, and i act like a crazy party girl on the weekend. but i actually have brains. and i own an even bigger heart. the truth is, beyond the louis vuitton bags, beyond the lavish parties, the excessive passion to travel and the desire to get to know the world, if you got to know the REAL ME, i am really just a simple girl. my only desire is to be loved for who i am.

"









REACH ME if you want to get to know me better, if you want to share your thoughts, if you want to be my friend, don't hesitate: you can find me at


::EMAIL ME @ AOL::
:: EMAIL ME @ GMAIL
::FACEBOOK::
::AOL IM: XLENDCX::
::yahoo: YM::
::MYSPACE::
PREVIOUS POSTS
Marvelous MarkMark picked me up. As soon as he got...
MARK: My "homie-lover-friend" I am killing time ri...
TEN THINGS.......TEN THINGS I LOVE ABOUT SPRING BR...
Just got back....there were good things and bad th...
LAS VEGAS, HERE I COME!!!!I am leaving to Las Vega...
ONE DAY AT A TIMEIt's weird how my friends were ca...
ONE LAST CRY"My shattered dreams and broken heart ...
DISAPPOINTMENTSMy religion is such a huge part of ...
Maff and I just talked. I told her I miss Glenn. S...
SILENCECan you believe eversince Glenn came home f...


DAILY DOSE OF ME my other blogs: in case, you're not tired of me yet =)


::GOOD THINGS::
life is all about appreciating the simple things

::YACKETY YACKS::
pinay chatter box: much ado about nothing =)

CONTRIBUTIONS articles and works i've done for other e-zines through the years




binibini.org: KEYCHAIN
binibini.org: FAREWELL
binibini.org: SA GITNA NG GABI

HABITUATE fellow bloggers who keeps me entertained and sane




::ernie::
::joyce::
::eric ahn::
::pammy::
::champuru::
::maldito/glenn::
::mica::
::tintin::
::batjay::
::rijah::
::carol::
::christine::

ADDICTION these are a few of my favorite things...




::louis vuitton::
::ugg australia::
::armani exchange::
::h & m::
::banana republic::
::target::
PAMPER ME in this stressful world, i need relaxation. places i hibernate to and hide away from the world. here are some of my favorite spots.




::olympic spa::
::pho siam thai spa::
:: raya spa::
::japanese garden::
::redondo beach::

FREQUENTS embracing life in los angeles: a day in a life in my shoes



::monte carlo cafe::
::THE GROVE::
::coffee bean::
::barnes and noble::
::starbucks::

GOBBLE GOBBLE [L.A.STYLE] food over matter los angeles style =)




::todai::
::sanamluang::
::hodori::
::alcove::
::portos::
::mayflower::
::tommy's::
::roscoe's::
::philippes::
::thai bbq::
::the pantry::
::pinks::
::koji's::
::kabuki::

QUERRIES i don't know everything. so these are the sites i go to answer my inquisitive inquiries, obtain html coldes, and upload my pictures.




::google::
::yahoo::
::ask::
::photobucket::
::blogger::

ARCHIVES