Friday, April 20, 2001
I miss Inch.

I wish I could drive to Irvine now and ring his door bell and he answers the door and I can see this suprise look on his face.And he would give me this really tight and snugly hug. And he would invite me in. He's always embarrass how his condo is crappy and a mess that he would be cleaning his condo and picking up things here and there just for me to get comfy. He then will ask if I'm okay. if I'm hungry of thirsty, how was my day...was I tired...or ..what movie I want to watch on DVD or apologize he forgot to pay his cable thatthe company cut his cable off. He would begin offering me all the food and drinks he had in his fridge and asked if I was okay (again).

Then we would sit so far away from each other on each end of the sofa set. He had one of those L-shaped sofa set. I would sitting on one end one a sort'a liek yoga position and Inch would sit on the other edge with both his feet on the table sipping his bottle water. He would insert a VHS tape (whatever he had) and he would talk to me. Asked me every single thing he can ask...and I would answer all of them...he sits nearer and nearer. Sometimes, when I complain how I am so tired and my feet and back were hurting, he would just massage my back and feet with lotion and i would fall asleep next to him on his lap.

As I wake up, he's staring at me weird. I would ask him what time it was and he would just tell me, "it's still early" which meant "it's not ime for me to go home yet." So I woudl ask him if I can sleep onthe guest room and he sleep in his room ( he has two rooms in his condo). But he would insist that we sleep in his room and promised, "We'll just sleep." I trusted him. He then would close all his windows because it was raining otuside and it was windy. I would ask him if I can borrow some of his shirts and I would wear it like a night shirt. He would just hug me tight.

I could fall asleep in his arms so quickly. I always remind hism to set the alarm clock before 3 am so I can go home. But he said to wait until the sun is out to go home because it's too risky for me to go home at that hour. So I would just tuck myself in his built arms and I would lay on it and he hugged me tight. Sometimes, we would "messed around" but I would always remind him to "behave." And he would stop.

I miss having his strong arms hold me until I fall asleep. I miss smelling his Hugo Boss cologne all over. I could even smell in on his pillows. I miss hearing him breath so hard next to my ears. I miss how massage my feet and I massage his back. I miss pulling the comforter away from himand he would pull it back away from me. I miss talking to him in the dark in his bedroom. I miss how he would rush waking me when the alarm turns on and he would beg me to so home later. I miss how I would pretend I am sleeping and when I know he was sleeping, I would stare at him and I'd watch him sleep.

I am so stupid for not keeping him. Actually, I was so not over Glenn at that time. I found so many qualities that were just too good to be true in Inch. I found someone in him that made me feel loved again. But this fear took over me and I told him, " I am not ready for it." But I never told him the main reason...that I was scared to fall in love. That I was scared to be hurt again. What if he was one of them typical males?

But he treated me like a queen...I have never felt being placed in that high level of pedestal like Inch did. But I am stupid. Because of that fear, I let him slipped through and away and out of my life.

I send him a birthday card on his birthday on March 4, 2001. I am sure he got it. But he never responded. Is it because he's still mad at me? I apologized and asked for forgiveness. He didn't answer me. I am still waiting. Until that time comes, I am just here. And as ever, he will always be special.

It's just that, at this moment, he is in my thoughts, and I miss him so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MY SILENT REVERIES
writing is my passion. i created silent reveries years ago to vent out things i could not tell the world. it was my private, modern tech approach to scribbling my thoughts and emotions in a journal. in here, i can feely be who i am. i could cry my woes, i can love freely, i can grieve over a broken heart, i can celebrate the joys in my heart, i can rejoice with my accomplishments, i can tell stories of remarkable friendships and unforgettable connections i made with extraordinary people SECRETLY AND SILENTLY without worrying people might judge me. i hid under the name PINAY FREESTYLE.

but eventually, some people gained access to my secret place. so i opened my doors to them in the purpose that i could inspire them: to be better versions of themselves and to share themselves to the world. slowly, i embraced my readers as a part of my life. i welcomed the strange idea that my untold life stories and unconcealed revelations could be of help to others, to love and accept themselves as they are. and i, i came out from the animosity. i eventually became just the regular LEN - the nickname my family & friends call me.

i developed stories of love, of letting go, of falling in love all over again. i made great friendships. but if there's one thing i was particularly proud of, it was my undenying love for the LORD. i wrote and made soul searching, heart wrenching entries i entitled, "SPIRITUAL REVERIES" which you will find many here. it was my productive way to heal myself from twinge and while i am at it, i could also mend others spirits along the way and bring them back up to par with their faith and relationships with God. it has not stop there. it's still a constant journey.

and so, for as long as i can, i vowed to tell my memorable reflections,i have unmasked the hidden me. and the seeking and searching of life's meaning and purpose is not over. LIFE is a long road of discovering. and i still yet to discover many wonders of this world and satisfy my unending curiosity. but be warned. you can either love me or hate me. but i don't care. this is me: sripped and bare as i can be.

so i invite you into my chaotic unperfect world. join me in my whirlwind new travels of diving into the unknowns. let me share my life with you all over again. come in, as i tell you my SILENT REVERIES.

love,
len


DISCOVER ME: who is the lady behind the blogs?



"I want to have a personal light, the glow of oneself that comes from sheer willpower, the light of someone who has made important sacrifices in the name of things I think are important."

---Paulo Coelho's "Eleven Minutes"

my name is len. people always tend to judge me without discovering who i really am. i might look intimidating, a typical shop girl, and i act like a crazy party girl on the weekend. but i actually have brains. and i own an even bigger heart. the truth is, beyond the louis vuitton bags, beyond the lavish parties, the excessive passion to travel and the desire to get to know the world, if you got to know the REAL ME, i am really just a simple girl. my only desire is to be loved for who i am.

"









REACH ME if you want to get to know me better, if you want to share your thoughts, if you want to be my friend, don't hesitate: you can find me at


::EMAIL ME @ AOL::
:: EMAIL ME @ GMAIL
::FACEBOOK::
::AOL IM: XLENDCX::
::yahoo: YM::
::MYSPACE::
PREVIOUS POSTS
O hayo gazai mazu! Muchi muchi! ( Good day and Hel...
LITTLE BITS OF EVERYTHING................I thought...
SIBLINGS BONDINGRemember when I told you I am reki...
I'm in school right now. I hope you're feeling bet...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICKEY! Two more years!!! and you c...
BREATH.....Did I tell you I had an arguement with ...
Marvelous MarkMark picked me up. As soon as he got...
MARK: My "homie-lover-friend" I am killing time ri...
TEN THINGS.......TEN THINGS I LOVE ABOUT SPRING BR...
Just got back....there were good things and bad th...


DAILY DOSE OF ME my other blogs: in case, you're not tired of me yet =)


::GOOD THINGS::
life is all about appreciating the simple things

::YACKETY YACKS::
pinay chatter box: much ado about nothing =)

CONTRIBUTIONS articles and works i've done for other e-zines through the years




binibini.org: KEYCHAIN
binibini.org: FAREWELL
binibini.org: SA GITNA NG GABI

HABITUATE fellow bloggers who keeps me entertained and sane




::ernie::
::joyce::
::eric ahn::
::pammy::
::champuru::
::maldito/glenn::
::mica::
::tintin::
::batjay::
::rijah::
::carol::
::christine::

ADDICTION these are a few of my favorite things...




::louis vuitton::
::ugg australia::
::armani exchange::
::h & m::
::banana republic::
::target::
PAMPER ME in this stressful world, i need relaxation. places i hibernate to and hide away from the world. here are some of my favorite spots.




::olympic spa::
::pho siam thai spa::
:: raya spa::
::japanese garden::
::redondo beach::

FREQUENTS embracing life in los angeles: a day in a life in my shoes



::monte carlo cafe::
::THE GROVE::
::coffee bean::
::barnes and noble::
::starbucks::

GOBBLE GOBBLE [L.A.STYLE] food over matter los angeles style =)




::todai::
::sanamluang::
::hodori::
::alcove::
::portos::
::mayflower::
::tommy's::
::roscoe's::
::philippes::
::thai bbq::
::the pantry::
::pinks::
::koji's::
::kabuki::

QUERRIES i don't know everything. so these are the sites i go to answer my inquisitive inquiries, obtain html coldes, and upload my pictures.




::google::
::yahoo::
::ask::
::photobucket::
::blogger::

ARCHIVES