Saturday, May 01, 2004
hallow me

the past few weeks, i find it so difficult to describe what i am going through emotionally. the emotional wrecking and demolition done by the people around me and close to me impaired me to go through things smoothly and look at things in a positive aspect.

the emptiness is drowning me slowly. the negativities has swallowed me whole. sometimes, i have nothing to look forward to. the damage done was so immense. how can you heal a heart that has been decapitated so many times? how can i revamp a soul that has been destroyed by the people you trusted and loved? especially listen to angry words from the one who brought you to this world?

mom said, " [ i am ] the 'black sheep' of this family. i thought i paid my dues. and now, she 's still making me pay for my mistakes from the past. i worked so hard ot be somebody, to excel at womething. just for once, i wanted her to say that she was "proud of me." but all this time, while i strived so hard and gave it all my best to make her proud, it was never enough. i can never be SONEONE to her because she said i have hurt her in the past.

long said," [i don't] do shit for him. that i was selfish...that [i was] never a role model to him." that was painful to hear because early in my chidhood life, i learned to give up so many things for my siblings. even if it was my last bite, and if one of them asks for it, i will give it to them. i gave up the opportunity to go to a good university then because my mom could not afford to send two people in college. i had to settle for a community college. i am slowly gettign financially stable and i give them eveyrthing they need material wise. everything i did for them. he had no right to call me selfish.

then the wounds of my past started oozing again ...

when glenn, my ex, reminisced stories of our pasts. then how he tells me about his wife and son:. his "wife" was the girl he cheated on me with. the unwanted pregnancy from that casual one night stand sex was now his" son."

ron's mom called me and asked me if ron can call me. she told me how ron's real friends were me and brent. the rest were just decorations. she said i was different. i was the girl who loved his son during his best and worst. i was the girl who stood beside ron during good and bad times. and then she blurted out, " i don't knwo why he went for kelly after you. kelly was the complete oppsite of you. no direction."

over and over again, i am trying to find where i belong. i am in the process of buying a house in las vegas and i hope i find it there. but then who knows twhere the road of life leads us?

some day, i will find myself. and i will tell you about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MY SILENT REVERIES
writing is my passion. i created silent reveries years ago to vent out things i could not tell the world. it was my private, modern tech approach to scribbling my thoughts and emotions in a journal. in here, i can feely be who i am. i could cry my woes, i can love freely, i can grieve over a broken heart, i can celebrate the joys in my heart, i can rejoice with my accomplishments, i can tell stories of remarkable friendships and unforgettable connections i made with extraordinary people SECRETLY AND SILENTLY without worrying people might judge me. i hid under the name PINAY FREESTYLE.

but eventually, some people gained access to my secret place. so i opened my doors to them in the purpose that i could inspire them: to be better versions of themselves and to share themselves to the world. slowly, i embraced my readers as a part of my life. i welcomed the strange idea that my untold life stories and unconcealed revelations could be of help to others, to love and accept themselves as they are. and i, i came out from the animosity. i eventually became just the regular LEN - the nickname my family & friends call me.

i developed stories of love, of letting go, of falling in love all over again. i made great friendships. but if there's one thing i was particularly proud of, it was my undenying love for the LORD. i wrote and made soul searching, heart wrenching entries i entitled, "SPIRITUAL REVERIES" which you will find many here. it was my productive way to heal myself from twinge and while i am at it, i could also mend others spirits along the way and bring them back up to par with their faith and relationships with God. it has not stop there. it's still a constant journey.

and so, for as long as i can, i vowed to tell my memorable reflections,i have unmasked the hidden me. and the seeking and searching of life's meaning and purpose is not over. LIFE is a long road of discovering. and i still yet to discover many wonders of this world and satisfy my unending curiosity. but be warned. you can either love me or hate me. but i don't care. this is me: sripped and bare as i can be.

so i invite you into my chaotic unperfect world. join me in my whirlwind new travels of diving into the unknowns. let me share my life with you all over again. come in, as i tell you my SILENT REVERIES.

love,
len


DISCOVER ME: who is the lady behind the blogs?



"I want to have a personal light, the glow of oneself that comes from sheer willpower, the light of someone who has made important sacrifices in the name of things I think are important."

---Paulo Coelho's "Eleven Minutes"

my name is len. people always tend to judge me without discovering who i really am. i might look intimidating, a typical shop girl, and i act like a crazy party girl on the weekend. but i actually have brains. and i own an even bigger heart. the truth is, beyond the louis vuitton bags, beyond the lavish parties, the excessive passion to travel and the desire to get to know the world, if you got to know the REAL ME, i am really just a simple girl. my only desire is to be loved for who i am.

"









REACH ME if you want to get to know me better, if you want to share your thoughts, if you want to be my friend, don't hesitate: you can find me at


::EMAIL ME @ AOL::
:: EMAIL ME @ GMAIL
::FACEBOOK::
::AOL IM: XLENDCX::
::yahoo: YM::
::MYSPACE::
PREVIOUS POSTS
glenn, my ex, called me the other week and we talk...
i'm gasping for air. the mood has been plaintively...
marry me diane, one of my best girl pals, just go...
more than the silence [NOTE: I wrote this entry a...
UPDATE i know i know. it's been a while. every si...
HAUNTED i remember it so clearly. i came home fr...
what is the color of love? for months, i kept my...
"please? take my name off your blog?," he asked f...
Surf's Up Life is like surfing the gigantic pipes...
concealed laceration i have not been eating. alwa...


DAILY DOSE OF ME my other blogs: in case, you're not tired of me yet =)


::GOOD THINGS::
life is all about appreciating the simple things

::YACKETY YACKS::
pinay chatter box: much ado about nothing =)

CONTRIBUTIONS articles and works i've done for other e-zines through the years




binibini.org: KEYCHAIN
binibini.org: FAREWELL
binibini.org: SA GITNA NG GABI

HABITUATE fellow bloggers who keeps me entertained and sane




::ernie::
::joyce::
::eric ahn::
::pammy::
::champuru::
::maldito/glenn::
::mica::
::tintin::
::batjay::
::rijah::
::carol::
::christine::

ADDICTION these are a few of my favorite things...




::louis vuitton::
::ugg australia::
::armani exchange::
::h & m::
::banana republic::
::target::
PAMPER ME in this stressful world, i need relaxation. places i hibernate to and hide away from the world. here are some of my favorite spots.




::olympic spa::
::pho siam thai spa::
:: raya spa::
::japanese garden::
::redondo beach::

FREQUENTS embracing life in los angeles: a day in a life in my shoes



::monte carlo cafe::
::THE GROVE::
::coffee bean::
::barnes and noble::
::starbucks::

GOBBLE GOBBLE [L.A.STYLE] food over matter los angeles style =)




::todai::
::sanamluang::
::hodori::
::alcove::
::portos::
::mayflower::
::tommy's::
::roscoe's::
::philippes::
::thai bbq::
::the pantry::
::pinks::
::koji's::
::kabuki::

QUERRIES i don't know everything. so these are the sites i go to answer my inquisitive inquiries, obtain html coldes, and upload my pictures.




::google::
::yahoo::
::ask::
::photobucket::
::blogger::

ARCHIVES