signals: how to know if a guy likes you
Thursday, March 16, 2006
SIGNALS: How to know if a guy likes you?

You don't have to love in words, even through silences love is always heard.


ACTION speaks louder than words, is a good dating advice. Don't wait for words, look for ACTION.

You just have to look for positive signs, or buying signals if:

[Note: all comments pertains to AB]


he comes close to you -he's always near me.


he tries to make you laugh - with AB, there's never a dull moment.


he asks you questions - such a conversationalist, asks me all the time!


he tries to make you talk about yourself - he listens when i do.


he asks for your phone number or Email - he had it all along!


he tries to demonstrate in the conversation his men's qualities - yes, so true


he's trying to sell himself (sports, work, wealth... ) - uhuh. familiar.


he offers help - he never failed, always my knight & shining armor.


he gives you a compliment - yes, he does, he always does.



he blushes when you talk to him - i rarely notice he's blushing. he usually smirks and smiles.


you see he gets nervous when you're around - he plays with stuff...anything he can grab.


he's nervous while talking to you (hands, eyes, voice...usually you can notice because he's doing too much ) - yeah, his eyes wanders around and seems to be never focused!


he plays with an object (cigarette, pen, glass...) - he did that last night at the thai restaurant. he kept playing with the utensils.


he can't help looking at you, and when you look at him: he suddenly looks in another direction - he does that but i do that more often than he does.


he can't help making eye-contact with you - he usually look at me straight in the eye when we're talking. i feel like i'm the center of his attention.


he reveals his feelings in a disguised way, and say: just kidding - yeah, so obvious, like he texts me this "messages" and it shows his feelings yet, he states it so indirectly.


he tries to be with you - who are you kidding? i am with him 2-3-4 times in a week.


he offers you something - all the time. he gives me stuff, food here and there. he brings me & my co-worker lunch or takes me out for dinner brings me what i told him to bring me.


he makes an effort with his outfit - he does. i don't know why. it doesn't matter what he wears really as long as he's clean and smells fresh.


he tries to be more handsome (hairdresser, new clothes, shoes, watch...) - yup yup yup, tell me about it!




he fakes jealousy for fun - yeah, he always say, " do i sense 'selosy'? " or he utters stuff like, " i see you're checking out mr. hot stuff korean guy. eeww."


he invites you indirectly or he suggests any activity - he invites me all the time: running with him at rose bowl, eating out strange ethnic food, watching horror flicks ( which i hate by the way because i get nightmares).


he likes to borrow anything from you, (typex, pen, rubber, clothes...) - he borrows my dvds and elctronic stuff and my homework!


when there's nothing left for you, he says: you can take mine - this is one of his major traits, so giving and generous, kind and caring.


he asks you for help when he could ask somebody else - i know! and i lived the farthest from him. he can just go to his boy's pad who is 10 minutes away but no, he'll drive 30 minutes just to 'ask for help."


he likes your firstname and likes to pronounce it - he always makes fun of it like he'll make this funny message as if he was calling me for the first time on my voicemail, " hi NORILEN --like marilyn--this is albert!"


he likes your clothes - i think he does not give a damn what i wear as long as i am there. although he compliments me.


he wants to be with you - what are you talking about!? he's ALWAYS with me!


he wants to hear your voice - we talk three or more times a day and texts 10 times a day and even talks eventhough we were just together.


he touches you accidentally or gently (arm, shoulder, hand...) - he holds my hand all the time or hugs me.


he likes to be close to you or in your space - like when we're watching a movie, he'll occupy my space even though he has tons of space on his side.


he's usually looking at you - he is?


he's looking at you when leaving a room - yeah, he is!


he gazes in your eyes with love - he always stares at me as if my face has dirt on it. it feels weird!
EEEKKKKK, does this mean he really likes me??? i wanna know for sure!!! he sure have all the signs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MY SILENT REVERIES
writing is my passion. i created silent reveries years ago to vent out things i could not tell the world. it was my private, modern tech approach to scribbling my thoughts and emotions in a journal. in here, i can feely be who i am. i could cry my woes, i can love freely, i can grieve over a broken heart, i can celebrate the joys in my heart, i can rejoice with my accomplishments, i can tell stories of remarkable friendships and unforgettable connections i made with extraordinary people SECRETLY AND SILENTLY without worrying people might judge me. i hid under the name PINAY FREESTYLE.

but eventually, some people gained access to my secret place. so i opened my doors to them in the purpose that i could inspire them: to be better versions of themselves and to share themselves to the world. slowly, i embraced my readers as a part of my life. i welcomed the strange idea that my untold life stories and unconcealed revelations could be of help to others, to love and accept themselves as they are. and i, i came out from the animosity. i eventually became just the regular LEN - the nickname my family & friends call me.

i developed stories of love, of letting go, of falling in love all over again. i made great friendships. but if there's one thing i was particularly proud of, it was my undenying love for the LORD. i wrote and made soul searching, heart wrenching entries i entitled, "SPIRITUAL REVERIES" which you will find many here. it was my productive way to heal myself from twinge and while i am at it, i could also mend others spirits along the way and bring them back up to par with their faith and relationships with God. it has not stop there. it's still a constant journey.

and so, for as long as i can, i vowed to tell my memorable reflections,i have unmasked the hidden me. and the seeking and searching of life's meaning and purpose is not over. LIFE is a long road of discovering. and i still yet to discover many wonders of this world and satisfy my unending curiosity. but be warned. you can either love me or hate me. but i don't care. this is me: sripped and bare as i can be.

so i invite you into my chaotic unperfect world. join me in my whirlwind new travels of diving into the unknowns. let me share my life with you all over again. come in, as i tell you my SILENT REVERIES.

love,
len


DISCOVER ME: who is the lady behind the blogs?



"I want to have a personal light, the glow of oneself that comes from sheer willpower, the light of someone who has made important sacrifices in the name of things I think are important."

---Paulo Coelho's "Eleven Minutes"

my name is len. people always tend to judge me without discovering who i really am. i might look intimidating, a typical shop girl, and i act like a crazy party girl on the weekend. but i actually have brains. and i own an even bigger heart. the truth is, beyond the louis vuitton bags, beyond the lavish parties, the excessive passion to travel and the desire to get to know the world, if you got to know the REAL ME, i am really just a simple girl. my only desire is to be loved for who i am.

"









REACH ME if you want to get to know me better, if you want to share your thoughts, if you want to be my friend, don't hesitate: you can find me at


::EMAIL ME @ AOL::
:: EMAIL ME @ GMAIL
::FACEBOOK::
::AOL IM: XLENDCX::
::yahoo: YM::
::MYSPACE::
PREVIOUS POSTS
WISHFUL THINKING
whole
SPIRITUAL REVERIES: twenty dollars
SPIRITUAL REVERIES: prickles and stubbles
mr. dream boy
RAIN
AMIDST
SOMEBODY
one piece
words of prey


DAILY DOSE OF ME my other blogs: in case, you're not tired of me yet =)


::GOOD THINGS::
life is all about appreciating the simple things

::YACKETY YACKS::
pinay chatter box: much ado about nothing =)

CONTRIBUTIONS articles and works i've done for other e-zines through the years




binibini.org: KEYCHAIN
binibini.org: FAREWELL
binibini.org: SA GITNA NG GABI

HABITUATE fellow bloggers who keeps me entertained and sane




::ernie::
::joyce::
::eric ahn::
::pammy::
::champuru::
::maldito/glenn::
::mica::
::tintin::
::batjay::
::rijah::
::carol::
::christine::

ADDICTION these are a few of my favorite things...




::louis vuitton::
::ugg australia::
::armani exchange::
::h & m::
::banana republic::
::target::
PAMPER ME in this stressful world, i need relaxation. places i hibernate to and hide away from the world. here are some of my favorite spots.




::olympic spa::
::pho siam thai spa::
:: raya spa::
::japanese garden::
::redondo beach::

FREQUENTS embracing life in los angeles: a day in a life in my shoes



::monte carlo cafe::
::THE GROVE::
::coffee bean::
::barnes and noble::
::starbucks::

GOBBLE GOBBLE [L.A.STYLE] food over matter los angeles style =)




::todai::
::sanamluang::
::hodori::
::alcove::
::portos::
::mayflower::
::tommy's::
::roscoe's::
::philippes::
::thai bbq::
::the pantry::
::pinks::
::koji's::
::kabuki::

QUERRIES i don't know everything. so these are the sites i go to answer my inquisitive inquiries, obtain html coldes, and upload my pictures.




::google::
::yahoo::
::ask::
::photobucket::
::blogger::

ARCHIVES