Saturday, June 01, 2002
questions and confrontations

"why did you leave?"

"what happened this last six months? i mean, what really (the truth!)happened?

"do you really loved me? did you even loved me then?"

"how can you say you loved me and then leave and NOT say good bye to the one you say you love?"

these were just some of the things i interrogated ron. it has been six months. i knew he wasn't ready to explain himself. but i said i demanded an explanation. i reminded him that i waited six months for these answers. he should have been ready to be confronted.and that he knew that somewhere down the line, i will be bugging him for replies, anyway.

his reply?

"give me time to explain."

NO, i demanded answers ....now and pronto. for the first time in six months, i cried to him. i told him i understood his problems and his issues but did he even tried to be considerate of my own issues? for the first time, i was able to voice out things that trapped me lonely and hurt inside. i mentioned that the only reason why i got two jobs was because i wanted to ignore, of possible even numb, the pain he caused me. i seeked for answers i could not find and only him can provide him with the truth. it was extremely difficult for me to sleep at night without crying. i was in the state of depression. i had insomnia and fatigue. it was just hard. but through it all, i got up.

now, i am gradually adjusted without his presence, he came back. i took him back because he never cheated on me. we never had any third party involve. in fact, up until this very moment, i still do not have a clue why he left. and i am waiting for an answer. i cried so hard yesterday that my eyes were puffy today. all he can say was: he loved me and he never stopped. and i truly feel that. as a matter of fact, i felt the same way. i knew he was worth fighting for. but all i was aksing was for him to fight for me, too...for US.

i told him that i loved him so much. that he can never find anyoen who loved and continues to love him this much. other girls would have turned his back on him. he mentioned he hurted everyone he loved including his mom. and i sarcastically commented that he better rethink that because he might regret it. he said he needed tiem to explain to me everything. he said he will answer my questions and queries in due time.

but it hurts. and i knew the twineg triggered him knowing that he caused me this hurt. but i loved him dearly. that doesn't change. i just truly think that it wasn't fair that he is not giving me the answers yet. i just think i deserved a detailed explanation even if it will hurt me evn more. but he assured me, he will. i hope he will.

truth was, i was upset and ready to go and he begged, more like pleaded, me to stay. hysterically mad, i asked, " for what? you are just going to hurt me more. do you want me to stay in your life or do you want me to go?" he replied, ". " for what? because i love you. i never wanted to go. of course, i want you to stay he promised he will be ready with the answers and i just need to wait a little. he literally begged me not to go. he kept saying he needed me because he needs me, he wanted to talk to me, to let him know things wil be okay, that i will be okay.

love is a many splendored thing. i tell you this, love will not be love without its ups and downs. but these are the things that creates a foundation. a sturdier and stronger foundation that will weather all the storms, one that will walk throught the torns of life, one that will get up when it fell, one that will survive. my relationship with ron jsut went through a tornado filled catastrophy. it was truly a rough ride. we are still learning to sail our ships smoothly.

and there will be more odds along the way. i am anticipating it. i pray that ron will fight for US this time. but i am sure i will be ready. we will be ready. after all, the sun shines, the calm and serenity and the rainbow comes after the storm. at this time, the sun is shining brightly for me and ron. there's a calm when i am with him. and i keep him sane. we always complimented each other.

he kept saying, " only the strong survives on this fucked up world." isn't that obvious? after allt he hurt, after all the trials, after all the lonely nights, after all the tears, the rain, ron and i are still here. after a year, we're still here fighting and surviving. my vow is to not give up. his vow is to make me happy and NOT hurt me again.

i look forward to that.

*sighs*

my peasant, i look forward to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MY SILENT REVERIES
writing is my passion. i created silent reveries years ago to vent out things i could not tell the world. it was my private, modern tech approach to scribbling my thoughts and emotions in a journal. in here, i can feely be who i am. i could cry my woes, i can love freely, i can grieve over a broken heart, i can celebrate the joys in my heart, i can rejoice with my accomplishments, i can tell stories of remarkable friendships and unforgettable connections i made with extraordinary people SECRETLY AND SILENTLY without worrying people might judge me. i hid under the name PINAY FREESTYLE.

but eventually, some people gained access to my secret place. so i opened my doors to them in the purpose that i could inspire them: to be better versions of themselves and to share themselves to the world. slowly, i embraced my readers as a part of my life. i welcomed the strange idea that my untold life stories and unconcealed revelations could be of help to others, to love and accept themselves as they are. and i, i came out from the animosity. i eventually became just the regular LEN - the nickname my family & friends call me.

i developed stories of love, of letting go, of falling in love all over again. i made great friendships. but if there's one thing i was particularly proud of, it was my undenying love for the LORD. i wrote and made soul searching, heart wrenching entries i entitled, "SPIRITUAL REVERIES" which you will find many here. it was my productive way to heal myself from twinge and while i am at it, i could also mend others spirits along the way and bring them back up to par with their faith and relationships with God. it has not stop there. it's still a constant journey.

and so, for as long as i can, i vowed to tell my memorable reflections,i have unmasked the hidden me. and the seeking and searching of life's meaning and purpose is not over. LIFE is a long road of discovering. and i still yet to discover many wonders of this world and satisfy my unending curiosity. but be warned. you can either love me or hate me. but i don't care. this is me: sripped and bare as i can be.

so i invite you into my chaotic unperfect world. join me in my whirlwind new travels of diving into the unknowns. let me share my life with you all over again. come in, as i tell you my SILENT REVERIES.

love,
len


DISCOVER ME: who is the lady behind the blogs?



"I want to have a personal light, the glow of oneself that comes from sheer willpower, the light of someone who has made important sacrifices in the name of things I think are important."

---Paulo Coelho's "Eleven Minutes"

my name is len. people always tend to judge me without discovering who i really am. i might look intimidating, a typical shop girl, and i act like a crazy party girl on the weekend. but i actually have brains. and i own an even bigger heart. the truth is, beyond the louis vuitton bags, beyond the lavish parties, the excessive passion to travel and the desire to get to know the world, if you got to know the REAL ME, i am really just a simple girl. my only desire is to be loved for who i am.

"









REACH ME if you want to get to know me better, if you want to share your thoughts, if you want to be my friend, don't hesitate: you can find me at


::EMAIL ME @ AOL::
:: EMAIL ME @ GMAIL
::FACEBOOK::
::AOL IM: XLENDCX::
::yahoo: YM::
::MYSPACE::
PREVIOUS POSTS
check out my *new* feature: DAILY EATS!
lonely days. happy days. oh, AB called couple day...
ron-len convo [caution: it's mushy] ron: hey girl...
Surfer's philosophy: Riding the Waves in the Ocean...
i listen to rap music...but rarely to gangster rap...
This is dedicated to a very special person: BABY L...
OH YEAH. i am back with ron. i can't tell the ...
a slice of childhood memories ten years. now, th...
i have tons of things to talk about. but i'll wait...
i'm hurt and i am upset. i got into a huge argume...


DAILY DOSE OF ME my other blogs: in case, you're not tired of me yet =)


::GOOD THINGS::
life is all about appreciating the simple things

::YACKETY YACKS::
pinay chatter box: much ado about nothing =)

CONTRIBUTIONS articles and works i've done for other e-zines through the years




binibini.org: KEYCHAIN
binibini.org: FAREWELL
binibini.org: SA GITNA NG GABI

HABITUATE fellow bloggers who keeps me entertained and sane




::ernie::
::joyce::
::eric ahn::
::pammy::
::champuru::
::maldito/glenn::
::mica::
::tintin::
::batjay::
::rijah::
::carol::
::christine::

ADDICTION these are a few of my favorite things...




::louis vuitton::
::ugg australia::
::armani exchange::
::h & m::
::banana republic::
::target::
PAMPER ME in this stressful world, i need relaxation. places i hibernate to and hide away from the world. here are some of my favorite spots.




::olympic spa::
::pho siam thai spa::
:: raya spa::
::japanese garden::
::redondo beach::

FREQUENTS embracing life in los angeles: a day in a life in my shoes



::monte carlo cafe::
::THE GROVE::
::coffee bean::
::barnes and noble::
::starbucks::

GOBBLE GOBBLE [L.A.STYLE] food over matter los angeles style =)




::todai::
::sanamluang::
::hodori::
::alcove::
::portos::
::mayflower::
::tommy's::
::roscoe's::
::philippes::
::thai bbq::
::the pantry::
::pinks::
::koji's::
::kabuki::

QUERRIES i don't know everything. so these are the sites i go to answer my inquisitive inquiries, obtain html coldes, and upload my pictures.




::google::
::yahoo::
::ask::
::photobucket::
::blogger::

ARCHIVES