Tuesday, April 03, 2001
This tarnished SOUL

I crankcalled Glenn couple minutes ago. And he answered. But I hung up the phone. He's home and he's not calling me. He's getting on my nerves. He really is. I have no idea if he's been calling me but I think he is. But I am not sure. It's just I have couple consecutive crankcalls from my voicemail that's connected to my phone and it's like every minute. I hate it. I hate it when he's doing this. I mean, I want to call him and I want to talk to him and he's been giving me this "I -miss-you" and "I-can't-live without-you " speech and now, he's giving me the cold shoulder again. I don't get it. I am giving him this chance to explain himself but he's not getting it. He's doing this stupid cycle over and over again.

I was reading someone else's blogs earlier and supposedly it came from the show, The X-files, it states, "If wounds and scars can heal, so must be the soul." I hate to say but I am not fully recovered from Glenn. It's just every time I try to move on, he still lingers through my head and this desire to go back with him comes up again. I want him back, sometimes....but most of the time, I think I can survive on my own. But it''s lonely being on your own. Most of the time, I feel so isolated from everybody.It's strange because people thinks I am "wacky and funny" but they don't know my pain inside. They have no idea that's my soul's almost dead. I have this physical sense of well-being but what's a body without a soul? I think I have a pinch of soul left.

My soul died a long time ago. The first time I found out Glenn was cheating on me...that soul of mine stop breathing. My soul's been abandoned and neglected. It's tainted with pricklinmg needles, slashed with sharp knives, targetted by bows and arrows, shot by a gun, scratched by a broken glass...everything. I guess, I revived it for my own self...for my own benefit...just to give some strength to just take a step each day and move on. I am dying and feeling like I am being burried deeper to my grave. I have never thought of committing suicide because I feel like I am being killed slowly and gradually anyway with all the pain and misery I am feeling. Why kill yourself when other people are doing it for you?.It's just a waste of time. Let them do what they want to do with you. Just sit there and wait for that crumbling moment when you ahve no more strength to hold on to. Everyday when I hear people saying all these negative comments about me and my life, my soul's being tarnished. It's slashed each and every time I hurt, each and every time I cry.

Strange thing is, I hide my tears. I can count people who have seen me cry. Glenn never saw me cry to him in person. I just don't cry infront of him. Zig saw me tear but not cry. Inch never saw me cry, neither Mike or any of my exes. Maff saw me cry. People who knows me see as "strong." But they don't see the twinge in me, the yearning to cry, the tears that I shed from ym eyes each and every night, those times I sit in the fornt porch, all I do is cry. Glenn thinks I am his strength shen he gets weak. What he doesn't know is , like him, I am weak. I was pretending to be strong for him.

My mom's givign me this sermon right now. "You're stubborn...every time I tell you something, if you chose not to listen, you wouldn't listen..." I want to answer her back but i am stopping myself. I want to answer her, "What's the point of listening when all I hear is negative things about me? I'd rather not hear it. I 'd rather be shot by a gun than to hear how I am such a negative aspect to them. I just rather not hear anything." My heart is filled with misery right now. It's overflowing with pain. Hurt that I accumulated all these years and never vented out. It just multiply each time I am downed. I am drowning in this whirlpool of melancholy. My whole world is circling around this dark abyss and I am there....just waiting for this whirlpool to absorb me in and swallow me completely.

If each and every soul was made out of sparkling silver or gold, my soul is made of dirtyand rusty thin can that's been recycled and reused and revived. If each and every soul was smooth and soft, mines is rough and rugged because I've travelled each and every journey, fought each and every battle, swam the shallowest and the deepest ocean, climbed the steepest mountain....and though, I am tired, to people I love like mom and Glenn, I am never enough. Whatever I do is not appreciated and they want more. If each and every soul represents the colors of the rainbow, my soul will never be one of them. It will be the colors of the midnight moon on a stormy, lightning skies...just plain black and blue with taints of gray.
I used to dream I was that angel watching over the people I love, guiding their every move, carrying their every burden. Now, I am an angel no more. I lost my wings to fly. I lost my desire to fly. My soul lost its' longing to be free.

Now, I am just imprisoned on my own cage, wanting to break free btu I can't do that anymore, I am locked here and I don't have the key to get out. So I guess, until I gather up all my enthusiasm and strength to regain that wings to fly, I and my tarnished soul, will just be right here....

....imprisoned and in chains.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MY SILENT REVERIES
writing is my passion. i created silent reveries years ago to vent out things i could not tell the world. it was my private, modern tech approach to scribbling my thoughts and emotions in a journal. in here, i can feely be who i am. i could cry my woes, i can love freely, i can grieve over a broken heart, i can celebrate the joys in my heart, i can rejoice with my accomplishments, i can tell stories of remarkable friendships and unforgettable connections i made with extraordinary people SECRETLY AND SILENTLY without worrying people might judge me. i hid under the name PINAY FREESTYLE.

but eventually, some people gained access to my secret place. so i opened my doors to them in the purpose that i could inspire them: to be better versions of themselves and to share themselves to the world. slowly, i embraced my readers as a part of my life. i welcomed the strange idea that my untold life stories and unconcealed revelations could be of help to others, to love and accept themselves as they are. and i, i came out from the animosity. i eventually became just the regular LEN - the nickname my family & friends call me.

i developed stories of love, of letting go, of falling in love all over again. i made great friendships. but if there's one thing i was particularly proud of, it was my undenying love for the LORD. i wrote and made soul searching, heart wrenching entries i entitled, "SPIRITUAL REVERIES" which you will find many here. it was my productive way to heal myself from twinge and while i am at it, i could also mend others spirits along the way and bring them back up to par with their faith and relationships with God. it has not stop there. it's still a constant journey.

and so, for as long as i can, i vowed to tell my memorable reflections,i have unmasked the hidden me. and the seeking and searching of life's meaning and purpose is not over. LIFE is a long road of discovering. and i still yet to discover many wonders of this world and satisfy my unending curiosity. but be warned. you can either love me or hate me. but i don't care. this is me: sripped and bare as i can be.

so i invite you into my chaotic unperfect world. join me in my whirlwind new travels of diving into the unknowns. let me share my life with you all over again. come in, as i tell you my SILENT REVERIES.

love,
len


DISCOVER ME: who is the lady behind the blogs?



"I want to have a personal light, the glow of oneself that comes from sheer willpower, the light of someone who has made important sacrifices in the name of things I think are important."

---Paulo Coelho's "Eleven Minutes"

my name is len. people always tend to judge me without discovering who i really am. i might look intimidating, a typical shop girl, and i act like a crazy party girl on the weekend. but i actually have brains. and i own an even bigger heart. the truth is, beyond the louis vuitton bags, beyond the lavish parties, the excessive passion to travel and the desire to get to know the world, if you got to know the REAL ME, i am really just a simple girl. my only desire is to be loved for who i am.

"









REACH ME if you want to get to know me better, if you want to share your thoughts, if you want to be my friend, don't hesitate: you can find me at


::EMAIL ME @ AOL::
:: EMAIL ME @ GMAIL
::FACEBOOK::
::AOL IM: XLENDCX::
::yahoo: YM::
::MYSPACE::
PREVIOUS POSTS
Sorry about my blog last night. It's quite a long ...
I'M IRRITATED
Though school is putting a strain on me, I am real...
I am so careless.....I accidently deleted my blogs...
b>March 30, 2001MIDNIGHT STARS and AIRPLANESLast n...
MENTALLY DRAINEDI am mentally tired. My mind is ju...
I AM A NERD! and I am proud of it!I am officiallly...
March 22, 2001NECKLACE: He likes me? he likes me n...
Tuesday, March 20, 2001MY BEST FRIEND MAFFI talked...


DAILY DOSE OF ME my other blogs: in case, you're not tired of me yet =)


::GOOD THINGS::
life is all about appreciating the simple things

::YACKETY YACKS::
pinay chatter box: much ado about nothing =)

CONTRIBUTIONS articles and works i've done for other e-zines through the years




binibini.org: KEYCHAIN
binibini.org: FAREWELL
binibini.org: SA GITNA NG GABI

HABITUATE fellow bloggers who keeps me entertained and sane




::ernie::
::joyce::
::eric ahn::
::pammy::
::champuru::
::maldito/glenn::
::mica::
::tintin::
::batjay::
::rijah::
::carol::
::christine::

ADDICTION these are a few of my favorite things...




::louis vuitton::
::ugg australia::
::armani exchange::
::h & m::
::banana republic::
::target::
PAMPER ME in this stressful world, i need relaxation. places i hibernate to and hide away from the world. here are some of my favorite spots.




::olympic spa::
::pho siam thai spa::
:: raya spa::
::japanese garden::
::redondo beach::

FREQUENTS embracing life in los angeles: a day in a life in my shoes



::monte carlo cafe::
::THE GROVE::
::coffee bean::
::barnes and noble::
::starbucks::

GOBBLE GOBBLE [L.A.STYLE] food over matter los angeles style =)




::todai::
::sanamluang::
::hodori::
::alcove::
::portos::
::mayflower::
::tommy's::
::roscoe's::
::philippes::
::thai bbq::
::the pantry::
::pinks::
::koji's::
::kabuki::

QUERRIES i don't know everything. so these are the sites i go to answer my inquisitive inquiries, obtain html coldes, and upload my pictures.




::google::
::yahoo::
::ask::
::photobucket::
::blogger::

ARCHIVES