UNSENT: I miss you sooo much ANGEL
Saturday, November 10, 2012
UNSENT Dear my angel son in heaven baby Simon Hung,  I miss you. Yesterday, while cleaning my room,  I opened the box of your ashes and I broke down, bawled and cried. I miss you so much my son. I hope you're doing fine in heaven.  Mama can't stand the hurt. I fixed your new sanctuary inside the glades showcase that your dad,  Papa Simon/Hung built for me when we were still together. I collected angels all these years and all through out my childhood. I never knew you, my son, would be the greatest sacrifice of all time. I was cleaning up yesterday and the some of the collections fell and had to pick it up. Weirdly, the neighbor's dog started howling so loudly.  Even more strange, I was listening to the radio and a dedication was made for "Simon" whose had your name ( I named you after your Papa Hung; Simon was his American name). And I felt your presence my son. Are you trying to remind Mama you're here guiding me? My son...sorry, Mama broke down and cried in the middle of working and cleaning. I made you a new altar at the glass showcase with angel cherubims around you and all the memories and knickknacks that would remind you and me and your Papa (Some of them I hid for a long time. But had to bring out everything that reminded me of your Dad, Papa Simon...the Buddha, the frog with a coin, our pictures in a frame, the balloons, the stuff he built for me, your Papa's mom's Christmas gifts for me so you will never forget your Papa Hung.  It was harder for Mama to think of the pain of losing you in my womb my son. I could have been the greatest mom if I knew you existed my son. But God had to take you back and who am I to question God who gave you to me? He created you my son and let me borrow you even for just a short time;( And until now, I received a text from your Father's new fling that you Papa changed his number because your Papa wants to get away from me. And I'm angered but I'll keep my silence my son. Because I am doing it for you anak KO. No matter would ever want their son to suffer. So I want to keep peace despite the distance for you my son. Mama is sad missing you and thinking of you my son. It's a struggle everyday. Like I told your Tito Allan, I am merely existing and living just for the people I love for your grandpa, grandma and your aunties, uncles and cousins . But if it is up to me, I just want to hold you in my arms and join you wherever you are. I'm soooooo sad, my son. Guide Mama always. Play with Tobi and Ariel ( I hanged their clothes on my wall) after I fixed your altar. I miss them too my son. How is your Auntie Vicky (Your Papa's sister)?  I hope you're all happy in heaven.  If your Papa's new partner is really pregnant, her name is Tita Angela Garcia, take great care of your new baby siblings and look after them. At the end of the day, all Mama wants is the happiness of your Papa. Keep Papa's mom and dad and his other brothers and sisters and your twin cousins and cousin Andy and your Papa's family healthy. Look after them with your Papa's sister auntie Vicky.  Guide and take care of my family too my son. Always stay with them. Though you did not have the chance to meet them, they love you as much as I loved you. Let me know also that  your Tito "HABIBI" is the one. Mama is confuse and unsure if he is the one. But keep Mama strong and guided okay my son. Just lit your candle and played hour lullaby. I cried again. I missed you. Sorry if I do. I'm sorry it kills me. But I know you're always here with me. Stay with me always my son . Along with God, lead me my heart and my soul to the right direction.  I'll end it here my baby love son. Until our next conversation. I love you sooooo much and I would give up everything just to hold you once again and have you in my arms all over again. I'll see you my son and Papa in my dreams.  Love always and forever, Your Mama Len

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MY SILENT REVERIES
writing is my passion. i created silent reveries years ago to vent out things i could not tell the world. it was my private, modern tech approach to scribbling my thoughts and emotions in a journal. in here, i can feely be who i am. i could cry my woes, i can love freely, i can grieve over a broken heart, i can celebrate the joys in my heart, i can rejoice with my accomplishments, i can tell stories of remarkable friendships and unforgettable connections i made with extraordinary people SECRETLY AND SILENTLY without worrying people might judge me. i hid under the name PINAY FREESTYLE.

but eventually, some people gained access to my secret place. so i opened my doors to them in the purpose that i could inspire them: to be better versions of themselves and to share themselves to the world. slowly, i embraced my readers as a part of my life. i welcomed the strange idea that my untold life stories and unconcealed revelations could be of help to others, to love and accept themselves as they are. and i, i came out from the animosity. i eventually became just the regular LEN - the nickname my family & friends call me.

i developed stories of love, of letting go, of falling in love all over again. i made great friendships. but if there's one thing i was particularly proud of, it was my undenying love for the LORD. i wrote and made soul searching, heart wrenching entries i entitled, "SPIRITUAL REVERIES" which you will find many here. it was my productive way to heal myself from twinge and while i am at it, i could also mend others spirits along the way and bring them back up to par with their faith and relationships with God. it has not stop there. it's still a constant journey.

and so, for as long as i can, i vowed to tell my memorable reflections,i have unmasked the hidden me. and the seeking and searching of life's meaning and purpose is not over. LIFE is a long road of discovering. and i still yet to discover many wonders of this world and satisfy my unending curiosity. but be warned. you can either love me or hate me. but i don't care. this is me: sripped and bare as i can be.

so i invite you into my chaotic unperfect world. join me in my whirlwind new travels of diving into the unknowns. let me share my life with you all over again. come in, as i tell you my SILENT REVERIES.

love,
len


DISCOVER ME: who is the lady behind the blogs?



"I want to have a personal light, the glow of oneself that comes from sheer willpower, the light of someone who has made important sacrifices in the name of things I think are important."

---Paulo Coelho's "Eleven Minutes"

my name is len. people always tend to judge me without discovering who i really am. i might look intimidating, a typical shop girl, and i act like a crazy party girl on the weekend. but i actually have brains. and i own an even bigger heart. the truth is, beyond the louis vuitton bags, beyond the lavish parties, the excessive passion to travel and the desire to get to know the world, if you got to know the REAL ME, i am really just a simple girl. my only desire is to be loved for who i am.

"









REACH ME if you want to get to know me better, if you want to share your thoughts, if you want to be my friend, don't hesitate: you can find me at


::EMAIL ME @ AOL::
:: EMAIL ME @ GMAIL
::FACEBOOK::
::AOL IM: XLENDCX::
::yahoo: YM::
::MYSPACE::
PREVIOUS POSTS
For TOL (ALG)
I will search for the lost and bring back the stra...
UNSENT: Dear my baby Angel son, Mommy had a dif...
I miss you soooo much, my son in heaven. Mama is ...
It is almost All Soul's Day (November 2) and it th...
UNSENT: Sad  10/31/12 9:13 pm Dear______, I r...
Truth is, I avoided even remembering this date. T...
Letter to my ANGEL in heaven Dear Angel, I think...
Prayer: slow me down, Lord
Unsent: Are you reading these?


DAILY DOSE OF ME my other blogs: in case, you're not tired of me yet =)


::GOOD THINGS::
life is all about appreciating the simple things

::YACKETY YACKS::
pinay chatter box: much ado about nothing =)

CONTRIBUTIONS articles and works i've done for other e-zines through the years




binibini.org: KEYCHAIN
binibini.org: FAREWELL
binibini.org: SA GITNA NG GABI

HABITUATE fellow bloggers who keeps me entertained and sane




::ernie::
::joyce::
::eric ahn::
::pammy::
::champuru::
::maldito/glenn::
::mica::
::tintin::
::batjay::
::rijah::
::carol::
::christine::

ADDICTION these are a few of my favorite things...




::louis vuitton::
::ugg australia::
::armani exchange::
::h & m::
::banana republic::
::target::
PAMPER ME in this stressful world, i need relaxation. places i hibernate to and hide away from the world. here are some of my favorite spots.




::olympic spa::
::pho siam thai spa::
:: raya spa::
::japanese garden::
::redondo beach::

FREQUENTS embracing life in los angeles: a day in a life in my shoes



::monte carlo cafe::
::THE GROVE::
::coffee bean::
::barnes and noble::
::starbucks::

GOBBLE GOBBLE [L.A.STYLE] food over matter los angeles style =)




::todai::
::sanamluang::
::hodori::
::alcove::
::portos::
::mayflower::
::tommy's::
::roscoe's::
::philippes::
::thai bbq::
::the pantry::
::pinks::
::koji's::
::kabuki::

QUERRIES i don't know everything. so these are the sites i go to answer my inquisitive inquiries, obtain html coldes, and upload my pictures.




::google::
::yahoo::
::ask::
::photobucket::
::blogger::

ARCHIVES