HAPPY BDAY TO ME!!!
Saturday, August 11, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

happy birthday to me! [again and again!!]

the past year is probably one of the challenging trials of my life. celebrating another year of just living this life given to me by my CREATOR is truly one of his miracles. my Lord loves me, I know, because he shows it through the warm spirits of people who touched and inspired my life.

mom ('my) & papa (popeye) - there were many times, i failed to be the "role model" daughter but you loved my flaws anyway. thank you for the"gift", the wacky night out with ate bel and the abundant almost gluttonic lunch birthday with the whole fam bam at full house. i love you so much!

ate bel & cha- thanks for the fun night at musikahan crazy host bona for the "okrays" spoken jealousy of my "real" boobs =) and for the unlimited dose of laughter. 'twas a stress reliever!

niece ischa and nephew ichad - wow! so many gifts! i love it all!!! and my super nice flipped through picture frames! it's my favorite gift becausew you guys made it! i'll always be here for you. tita loves you dearly.

sistah karing/noreenie weenie - thanks for the heartwarming text. it was narcissistic but it was so you and i love that about you! though we're far right now, i constantly think of you and i wished i can celebrate my bdays with you and long. i love you sis.

brotha long/NJ - whoa! suprising comments brah! thanks, i'm so touched hey! you're crazy & sometimes, a pain in the ass, but i would not have you any other way! i like you just like that! i love yah, men.

baby brother LA - thanks for my "gifts" from new york and my pasalubong from miami, and for the thoughtful things you sent me while you were away. thanks for coming home from miami early to be with me. thanks for the birthday breakfast at al cove, move & dinner at sanam with cousin ai. 'twas healthily yummy and what ambiance! luv yah!

cousin ai - two weeks with you is amazing! thanks for going down from up north to be with us! thanks for the pasalubong from london, the gifts you gave me & from auntie vicks ( i'm reading it everyday!), the movie date rattatoullie at the grove, the nights and mornings spent at the beach ( i still feel bad about your cellie but it's ok..i'm sure you're enjoying your fancy iphone!), our endless dose of coffee bean, the late late night talks and drinks and karaoke! i miss you already! i can't thank you enough.

auntie vicks - my harajuku bag! yeah! love it love it! and my souvenirs from london. lakas ko talaga sa inyo.

cousin hannah - you know me best. kakaiyak yung dvd. reminds me of " you know who." i miss you so much, tears. i love you and coleenie and fafa eric.

auntie norma & uncle ding - thanks for coming down to be with me and my family. we miss you, too.

cousin annette - thanks for the Bday email.

MY ron, pogi shi po so. bian he for my craziness. whatever happens in our life time, together or apart, i will always be here for you and you will always hold a special place in my heart. sarang heyo.

maffia - thank you for attempting to stay up the night before my birthday in an effort to be the first one to greet me ( poor sleepy you, ended up sleeping, like you always do) but A for effort and i love you for that. i'm touched by your comment. stop making me cry! the k-dramas are already making me melodramatic! i miss you and alyssa. come down soon! or i'll fly there! luv yah girl!

charm ( my blondie) and shane ( tiyong cesar) - thank you for hosting my second party at your house. so much food, so much drinks, crazy hosts!!! wow, what an a lovely party! you were awesome! how can i even top that!? i love you both for your sarcastically love to me ( naiimune na ako sa lakas niyong pang-asar!) and charm for my cute necklace and earring - ang arte mo talaga! love you and my inaanaks - kaylah & khloe!

balloteskie & fafa - i'm still craving for that sisig! and my yummy cake, tY for bringing kristine and jerome ( thank you for coming! )mamu, thanks for all the late night conversation, our days at the beach, for the life, love and boys advices, but above all, for making me laugh when all i wanted to do is cry. you're my secret keeper and i love you. gurl, walang laglagan! haha LOL. miss cutie mhilou too. nandito lang aketch, vakla if you need me. todo na to, walang iwanan.

kuya salde - my gosh! shocking phonecall from NYC ha! touched naman ako. kuya, thanks for all the advises, for the patawa, for the chika and for being the brother i never had. i miss you and new york. i'll go there when i am well. so i get to stay in your gold card hotels in atlantic city? hahah you gambler you! be careful. teach me your tricks next time.

diane & lorenz - di, i know you're always praying for me.thanks for my gift. thanks for always the one who feeds my spiritual needs. i am closer to God because of people like you. thanks for the movie nights and early morning dates at chinatown and karaoke! i hope lorenz felt good after the party because he was out of it!!!! =) thank you bringing glenn, mike, and darryl and cousin. hope they had a great time.

tone - elvis!!!you are always my cheer giver, my destressor, my singer and entertainer, driver for free! you sing me my requested songs and bring me my favorite food when i make kulit. you have an extarordinary voice. i envy you, my "vocal coach" - tagasalo ng matataas na kantang di ko maabot! you've proven me you will always be there for me at the toughest time of my life. thank you. i'll be praying for you to pass the boards. besa me mucho, muchas gracias!

papie ricks - my ______donor!!! there's nothing so wonderful in the world than you always calling me "beautiful" at 5 am at my least prettiest moment. our meaningful conversation brings sunshine to my everyday. i so miss you, sweetie. i wish you're near. take me to frisco! thanks muaaah!

sini - we should have done this ten years ago! i had a blast with you today! thanks for taking me out today: for the unlimited korean bbq ( dude, i'm still full! and the freakin' bbq smoke smell in my clothes!), for the happy hour at k-box ( parang senti hour =( yata), for the chika at starbucks. thank you for the post midnight emo chika. alam mo na! see you next thursday. i won't elaborate na!

arnie - ms. madonna! congrats on the wedding! super happy for you! thanks for my ice cream cake. thanks for being there. i know you worked 12 hours and yet you were there. i love yah. and oh, don't forget, when i'm admitted in your unit, make sure you give me multiple doses of morphine, okay? haha! movie when? call me.

ate tina, thanks for coming with hubby! my god what a small world! it was nice seeing you and always fun talking/chatting/texting! Ty for the starbucks card. sabihin mo sa hubby mo, "innocent" ako para payagan ka niyang lumabas tayo palagi! don't translate this in english mwahaha!!

janet - fanget! happy birthday to you, too! thanks for my vodka hahaha =) are you trying to tell me i'm an alcoholic? I"M NOT no! thanks for being my private nurse at cheese cake factory and shopping with me. pilay na nga, nagshoshopping pa! do bale, maganda naman. hahah LOL. i'll see you and elai later! wab ya girl!

ron fanget! - i love your version of "what a wonderful world!" it's a wonderful world because of your kalokang laughter. life might be a test right now, but i am confided you will make it through. kaya mo yan, pare!

elai -aw, my other fanget.... i miss you na new nanay! and papa abel and baby girl too. i heard you were working with my mommy. thank God you didn't burn me out! hahah yeah, that's the deal, when infront of me,tell her her daughter is "good and nice and maganda!" babayaran kita no? hahah love yah. see yah later (in about 7 hours exactly ).

maya/meyah, cesar and gabbi - thank you for coming. but more than that, thank you for proving me your loyalty. my "other " friends i don't even hear from them. thank you being there no matetr what. i miss working with you at medsurg. i'll miss you when i go back to work. it was nice seeing you at anna d's pad. tell your crazy hubby he's insane but we love him anyway. =) miss gabbi too =(

ben - you're the perfect example that exes' can be friends =) i love you as a MANONG =)
angelo - you're one crazy a-hole sometimes....but i appreciate your honesty.

WILSHIRE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH & YOUTH - your continued prayers for me gives me source of strength and inspiration to endure the tough times. though i am not there all the time, i am there in spirit and i am grateful for the love.

( manang olive - you're the best "manang" . thanks for the advices and tsismis. i miss being with the babies at the day care!

krysta - i'm just here if you need anything.

jet - nakakatawa kausap ading! jp - bon vayage and congrats sa wedding!

papa jay and cherry - thanks for the bday gift

ate aileen - Ty for the greeting

glenda - you're so funny girl! ligo ng ligo - alam mo na!?)

ate joyce - though my cousin and i lost touch, thank you for being my ate and friend. thank you for the bday greeting.

merryl - my berry berry, you film director you! i'm so proud of you! don't forget me on the red carpet okay? thank you for the birthday greeting! kiwi loves you always. how's ryan? tell him, i said hello.

manang lot and max - i miss you sister fanget, blondie, ms.praise the Lord - we all miss you. how are you and hubby. tY for the bday greeting.

eloi - my dear, thanks for the love and greeting! belated happy bday to you and manong eli! i miss you! how's pastor?

sis clarisse - bday was awesome! thank you for remembering! ingat sa lovelife okaY?
ate vanet from pinas - thank you for the text and for taking care of my siblings. we're thankful for you.

rosemary - thank you for the bday greeting

david, my "malau" - you remembered my birthday! thank you!

kuya arthur, if i'm "ms. fabulous," you're "mr. fabulous" kasi we're equal in that fabulosity factor. oh di ba ang taray ng lola mo! charing! thank you kuya for everything: for advicing me about boys, for making me laugh, for being my driver, for my kachika.

ate norlits and joy - always fun times when i am with you.

manong dan from canada - thanks for the bday greetings manong. hope to see you in canada one day.

ate judy - thanks for the greetings.

bigs ( charm's cousin ) ang ingay mo pag lasing, pare! but thank you for helping me out. =)

TO THE REST WHO GREETED in text, cell, email, chat, bulletin and if i failed to mention you, i hope you know i didn't mean to. i am grateful for the overwhelming love and care i got from all of you. life might be a chaotic crazy battle field. but it's a battle that's worth fighting for because i am blessed with wonderful people like you. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the brithday wishes!

ABOVE ALL, my Lord, thank you for giving me this gift of .;life. thank you for your love and guidance especially the past year. I am nothing without YOU. Make me an instrument of YOUR peace. Help me inspire others as you inspired me to be a better person and a better christian. Forgive me my shorcomings as i forgive those who sinned against me. Mold me to be who you want me to be. Use me to reach out to lost souls so then they can understand the power of your love and mercy. So when I return you my borrowed life, you can finally tell me, my Lord, " Well done, my God and faithful servant..." Bless my loved ones Lord. Guide them the same way you protect me everyday and forgive their mishaps, too. I asked you these in your most precious name. AMEN.

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MY SILENT REVERIES
writing is my passion. i created silent reveries years ago to vent out things i could not tell the world. it was my private, modern tech approach to scribbling my thoughts and emotions in a journal. in here, i can feely be who i am. i could cry my woes, i can love freely, i can grieve over a broken heart, i can celebrate the joys in my heart, i can rejoice with my accomplishments, i can tell stories of remarkable friendships and unforgettable connections i made with extraordinary people SECRETLY AND SILENTLY without worrying people might judge me. i hid under the name PINAY FREESTYLE.

but eventually, some people gained access to my secret place. so i opened my doors to them in the purpose that i could inspire them: to be better versions of themselves and to share themselves to the world. slowly, i embraced my readers as a part of my life. i welcomed the strange idea that my untold life stories and unconcealed revelations could be of help to others, to love and accept themselves as they are. and i, i came out from the animosity. i eventually became just the regular LEN - the nickname my family & friends call me.

i developed stories of love, of letting go, of falling in love all over again. i made great friendships. but if there's one thing i was particularly proud of, it was my undenying love for the LORD. i wrote and made soul searching, heart wrenching entries i entitled, "SPIRITUAL REVERIES" which you will find many here. it was my productive way to heal myself from twinge and while i am at it, i could also mend others spirits along the way and bring them back up to par with their faith and relationships with God. it has not stop there. it's still a constant journey.

and so, for as long as i can, i vowed to tell my memorable reflections,i have unmasked the hidden me. and the seeking and searching of life's meaning and purpose is not over. LIFE is a long road of discovering. and i still yet to discover many wonders of this world and satisfy my unending curiosity. but be warned. you can either love me or hate me. but i don't care. this is me: sripped and bare as i can be.

so i invite you into my chaotic unperfect world. join me in my whirlwind new travels of diving into the unknowns. let me share my life with you all over again. come in, as i tell you my SILENT REVERIES.

love,
len


DISCOVER ME: who is the lady behind the blogs?



"I want to have a personal light, the glow of oneself that comes from sheer willpower, the light of someone who has made important sacrifices in the name of things I think are important."

---Paulo Coelho's "Eleven Minutes"

my name is len. people always tend to judge me without discovering who i really am. i might look intimidating, a typical shop girl, and i act like a crazy party girl on the weekend. but i actually have brains. and i own an even bigger heart. the truth is, beyond the louis vuitton bags, beyond the lavish parties, the excessive passion to travel and the desire to get to know the world, if you got to know the REAL ME, i am really just a simple girl. my only desire is to be loved for who i am.

"









REACH ME if you want to get to know me better, if you want to share your thoughts, if you want to be my friend, don't hesitate: you can find me at


::EMAIL ME @ AOL::
:: EMAIL ME @ GMAIL
::FACEBOOK::
::AOL IM: XLENDCX::
::yahoo: YM::
::MYSPACE::
PREVIOUS POSTS
UNSENT: concealed
spiritual reveries: THE GREATEST ADVICE
sabi ng nanay mo....
PAANO
huwag ka ng iiyak....
buhay
SPIRITUAL REVERIES: BUTTONS
gaya gaya
10 things
glowie


DAILY DOSE OF ME my other blogs: in case, you're not tired of me yet =)


::GOOD THINGS::
life is all about appreciating the simple things

::YACKETY YACKS::
pinay chatter box: much ado about nothing =)

CONTRIBUTIONS articles and works i've done for other e-zines through the years




binibini.org: KEYCHAIN
binibini.org: FAREWELL
binibini.org: SA GITNA NG GABI

HABITUATE fellow bloggers who keeps me entertained and sane




::ernie::
::joyce::
::eric ahn::
::pammy::
::champuru::
::maldito/glenn::
::mica::
::tintin::
::batjay::
::rijah::
::carol::
::christine::

ADDICTION these are a few of my favorite things...




::louis vuitton::
::ugg australia::
::armani exchange::
::h & m::
::banana republic::
::target::
PAMPER ME in this stressful world, i need relaxation. places i hibernate to and hide away from the world. here are some of my favorite spots.




::olympic spa::
::pho siam thai spa::
:: raya spa::
::japanese garden::
::redondo beach::

FREQUENTS embracing life in los angeles: a day in a life in my shoes



::monte carlo cafe::
::THE GROVE::
::coffee bean::
::barnes and noble::
::starbucks::

GOBBLE GOBBLE [L.A.STYLE] food over matter los angeles style =)




::todai::
::sanamluang::
::hodori::
::alcove::
::portos::
::mayflower::
::tommy's::
::roscoe's::
::philippes::
::thai bbq::
::the pantry::
::pinks::
::koji's::
::kabuki::

QUERRIES i don't know everything. so these are the sites i go to answer my inquisitive inquiries, obtain html coldes, and upload my pictures.




::google::
::yahoo::
::ask::
::photobucket::
::blogger::

ARCHIVES