Thursday, December 20, 2001
something fun.........7, 7, 7

i was browsing through new blogs and i ran through this questionaires type of thing. i decided to answer it for my self. try it if u want.

7 things you're afraid of:
01 failure
02 no one loving me
03 losing my family and friends
04 going blind
05 God
06 rats!!!!
07 people

7 things or people that make you laugh:
01 my friend, Mickey, he's hilarious!
02 my brother Long, he acts so weird!
03 charmaine, no one can ever beat her humor!
04 movie: meet the parents, zoo lander
05 when i make funny faces
06 non asian fixing their cars, wanna be racers
07 ...?

7 things that make you cry:
01 thinking of "him"
02 looking back on my exes who hurt me
03 missing him
04 movie: up close and personal ( michelle peifer and robert redford)
05 book: beloved by toni morrison
06 retreat or testimonies at church
07 disappointment/pressures/expectations- when i feel like a failure

7 things I love:
01 being in love
02 my family
03 friends
04 writing....
05 talking on the phone
06 "him"
07 shopping for shoes, i love shoes!

7 things I don't understand:
01 life
02 why "he" had to do the things he is doign to me now.
03 love
04 math, hate math. why do we need math any way?
05 emotions/feelings
06 why guys can't put the goddamn toilet seat down!? i don't get it!
07 why God wants us to be unhappy sometimes..

7 things on my desk:
This really isn't my desk but here we go.
01 telephone
02 pen
03 phone book
04 speakers
05 remote control
06 cd case
07 book: about short essays

Right now you are:
I am watchign some soap opera fromt he filipino channel, filling this up, thinkign of HIM, excited for the holidays, resting....

7 facts about you:
01 i am an achiever
02 the more people put me down, the more i show them how determined i am
03 i love with all my heart ( i love too much...sometimes, it hurts)
04 I love shoes!!!!
05 my longest bf, cheated on me and got the girl pregnant, he's out of my life!
06 i am leo
07 i am filipino

7 things I am doing right now:
01 typing
02 watching TV
03 thinking of him
04 starving!
05 deciding whether or not to clean the bathroom
06 feelign hurt
07 covering my feet, the floor is cold

7 things to do before I die:
01 be a doctor
02 send my siblings to college
03 buy a house for me and other investment houses
04 tour around the world
05 have sex many many times!!!1 hahah LOL
06 marry and have kids..if possible....if not, i'll just have flings
07 say my goodbyes

Middle name: larida
Birthdate: 29 july 1978
Birthplace: i was born at home!
Nicknames: len, baby boo, seaweed
Favorite color: red
Favorite season: winter, i love it cold and breezy
Last kiss: "F"
First real kiss: 15..with "G"
Gay, straight, bi, queer, confused or none of these: bi-curious, hahaha LOL. j/k. i'm straight!
Do you believe in love at first sight?: no.there's more to it than the physical.
What are you listening to now? television
Height?: 5'3" I think
What languages do you know: fluent in English,Tagalog ( and another filipino dialect: ilocano), and Spanish, little chinese,
can comprehend and say little things in korean and japanese.

What are the top ten places you would like to travel to?
Yes! This is my kind of question!
01 England
02 Australia, down under!
03 Bahamas or Jamaica, man!!!
04 Paris, je'taime!
05 Hawaii- aloha!
07 Australia
08 remote island int he pacific!
09 philippines
10 right now, i want to be in new york

If there are 3 wells (love, beauty, and creativity) and you could only drink from one of them, which would you choose?: love, can't never full of love..
Is masturbation gross?: No.everyone does, even if they say they don't, they are lying !!!!
Would you kill someone?: if it's not a sin to kill, yes! i told my bestfriend maff who will be in my top ten to kill list,,,hahah LOL. j/k. my conscience can't take it!
Do you trust others easily?: No. btu i think i have the tendency to.
What's the best concert you've been to?: new kids on the block. i know...i'm stuck in my childhood.
Would you rather be hot or cold?: cold!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MY SILENT REVERIES
writing is my passion. i created silent reveries years ago to vent out things i could not tell the world. it was my private, modern tech approach to scribbling my thoughts and emotions in a journal. in here, i can feely be who i am. i could cry my woes, i can love freely, i can grieve over a broken heart, i can celebrate the joys in my heart, i can rejoice with my accomplishments, i can tell stories of remarkable friendships and unforgettable connections i made with extraordinary people SECRETLY AND SILENTLY without worrying people might judge me. i hid under the name PINAY FREESTYLE.

but eventually, some people gained access to my secret place. so i opened my doors to them in the purpose that i could inspire them: to be better versions of themselves and to share themselves to the world. slowly, i embraced my readers as a part of my life. i welcomed the strange idea that my untold life stories and unconcealed revelations could be of help to others, to love and accept themselves as they are. and i, i came out from the animosity. i eventually became just the regular LEN - the nickname my family & friends call me.

i developed stories of love, of letting go, of falling in love all over again. i made great friendships. but if there's one thing i was particularly proud of, it was my undenying love for the LORD. i wrote and made soul searching, heart wrenching entries i entitled, "SPIRITUAL REVERIES" which you will find many here. it was my productive way to heal myself from twinge and while i am at it, i could also mend others spirits along the way and bring them back up to par with their faith and relationships with God. it has not stop there. it's still a constant journey.

and so, for as long as i can, i vowed to tell my memorable reflections,i have unmasked the hidden me. and the seeking and searching of life's meaning and purpose is not over. LIFE is a long road of discovering. and i still yet to discover many wonders of this world and satisfy my unending curiosity. but be warned. you can either love me or hate me. but i don't care. this is me: sripped and bare as i can be.

so i invite you into my chaotic unperfect world. join me in my whirlwind new travels of diving into the unknowns. let me share my life with you all over again. come in, as i tell you my SILENT REVERIES.

love,
len


DISCOVER ME: who is the lady behind the blogs?



"I want to have a personal light, the glow of oneself that comes from sheer willpower, the light of someone who has made important sacrifices in the name of things I think are important."

---Paulo Coelho's "Eleven Minutes"

my name is len. people always tend to judge me without discovering who i really am. i might look intimidating, a typical shop girl, and i act like a crazy party girl on the weekend. but i actually have brains. and i own an even bigger heart. the truth is, beyond the louis vuitton bags, beyond the lavish parties, the excessive passion to travel and the desire to get to know the world, if you got to know the REAL ME, i am really just a simple girl. my only desire is to be loved for who i am.

"









REACH ME if you want to get to know me better, if you want to share your thoughts, if you want to be my friend, don't hesitate: you can find me at


::EMAIL ME @ AOL::
:: EMAIL ME @ GMAIL
::FACEBOOK::
::AOL IM: XLENDCX::
::yahoo: YM::
::MYSPACE::
PREVIOUS POSTS
*~blink away~* life has been cruel to me lately. ...
one task down. two more to go. wish me luck!
i have been experiencing a lot of changes in my li...
how....... how can i explain the hut that is tear...
wind chimes ssshhh.hush.i'm listening to the rath...
it's a fucked up world
reaching out to "you" ( you know who you are) dea...
now a days, it's hard to obtain bonding time with ...
Day after Thanksgiving..../i> ....I probably ate ...
It's the time of the year to be thankful....] HAP...


DAILY DOSE OF ME my other blogs: in case, you're not tired of me yet =)


::GOOD THINGS::
life is all about appreciating the simple things

::YACKETY YACKS::
pinay chatter box: much ado about nothing =)

CONTRIBUTIONS articles and works i've done for other e-zines through the years




binibini.org: KEYCHAIN
binibini.org: FAREWELL
binibini.org: SA GITNA NG GABI

HABITUATE fellow bloggers who keeps me entertained and sane




::ernie::
::joyce::
::eric ahn::
::pammy::
::champuru::
::maldito/glenn::
::mica::
::tintin::
::batjay::
::rijah::
::carol::
::christine::

ADDICTION these are a few of my favorite things...




::louis vuitton::
::ugg australia::
::armani exchange::
::h & m::
::banana republic::
::target::
PAMPER ME in this stressful world, i need relaxation. places i hibernate to and hide away from the world. here are some of my favorite spots.




::olympic spa::
::pho siam thai spa::
:: raya spa::
::japanese garden::
::redondo beach::

FREQUENTS embracing life in los angeles: a day in a life in my shoes



::monte carlo cafe::
::THE GROVE::
::coffee bean::
::barnes and noble::
::starbucks::

GOBBLE GOBBLE [L.A.STYLE] food over matter los angeles style =)




::todai::
::sanamluang::
::hodori::
::alcove::
::portos::
::mayflower::
::tommy's::
::roscoe's::
::philippes::
::thai bbq::
::the pantry::
::pinks::
::koji's::
::kabuki::

QUERRIES i don't know everything. so these are the sites i go to answer my inquisitive inquiries, obtain html coldes, and upload my pictures.




::google::
::yahoo::
::ask::
::photobucket::
::blogger::

ARCHIVES