Thursday, September 06, 2001
feeling blue...i'm all alone.

an hour ago, my mother called fuzzing about something i do not complete understand. it was something about my cell phone but she couldn't tell me what was wrong. all i remembered was, she was telling me that i should not exceed my limits. then it went from that to a big hop of conflict. whatever it was, it lead on to a huge arguement and left me crying.

i am tearing as i am typing up my emotions here. i am hurting because i feel so alone and depreciated for my achievements and accomplishments. my mothr thinks i am a loser who does not think of anything positive in my life. my answers are the many awards i have in school, the dean's awardee sholarship, the straight A grades.

i took this gigantic and spontaneous step of leaving my whole family and friends and my boyfriend to better myself here uo north. i told myself, i will just numb the pain, i will ignore the homesickness, i will absorb all the sufferings, i will endure the sacrifices of giving everything up to reach my dreams. so far i have been good at hiding my sorrow...that is probably the reason why i am so not interested to update myblogs...

.well.. until tonight.

i broked down in tears

my mom called me for no reason.she mentioned that i messed up in the past, and i have not changed a bit. i worked so hard to be what i am now, to excell, and to work and study harder than other people...and yet, i feel as if i am nothing to her. maybe, i underestimate her love for me sometimes. but why is it everything i achieved in my life seemed like worthless to her? and my siblings thinks they are superior than me. i demand respect. and so that led to more deeper arguments.

all these times i worried about mama and my siblings, i was never missed. the one time i finally get to talk to them, all i get was yelling and anger. they have not checked how i was here, how i was coping with stress and insomia, and adjusting...none of these and yet, they have the nerve to makemy life even miserable than it already is.

here i am, missing their company, crying sleepless nights because i miss them, forbeared and yielded all the sadness and loneliness i am feeling being in a new place and living a new lonely life. but in contrast, i was never missed. i was...nothing...nobody to them. they went around with their normal life without missing my absence, without realizing my worthiness in their lives.

for the first time in my life, i felt so alone. i felt not needed. i talked to auntie vicky and my cousins about my issue and i'm glad they understand. i do not want to tell ron about it because i didn't want him to worry about me. it was hard enough for him to let melive here, away from him, and it would be more difficult for him to know that i am feeling lonely here.

i feel so distant and desolated. i feel so worthless. i feel so ALONE.

know what's ironic?despite the fact that i can sense my mom and my siblings do not care about my conditon and life here, i miss them terribly...i miss my dad. i think he is my only protector. if there were people in this world who believed in me, it was 1) papa, 2) maff, and now, 3) ron. and i am grateful for that.

my soul is damaged. i am feeling heavyhearted.i am experiencing deep loneliness and isolation. and it will probably be here in my heart fo r a long time. in the mean time, i will try to approach life as normal as i can even if it is slowly choking me with drearing emotions. and though there's only threepeople in this world who completely thinks and beleive i am capable to be someone, they will b e and they still are the reason s why i keep dreaming and ....soon...in my Lord's blessing and guidance...achieving

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MY SILENT REVERIES
writing is my passion. i created silent reveries years ago to vent out things i could not tell the world. it was my private, modern tech approach to scribbling my thoughts and emotions in a journal. in here, i can feely be who i am. i could cry my woes, i can love freely, i can grieve over a broken heart, i can celebrate the joys in my heart, i can rejoice with my accomplishments, i can tell stories of remarkable friendships and unforgettable connections i made with extraordinary people SECRETLY AND SILENTLY without worrying people might judge me. i hid under the name PINAY FREESTYLE.

but eventually, some people gained access to my secret place. so i opened my doors to them in the purpose that i could inspire them: to be better versions of themselves and to share themselves to the world. slowly, i embraced my readers as a part of my life. i welcomed the strange idea that my untold life stories and unconcealed revelations could be of help to others, to love and accept themselves as they are. and i, i came out from the animosity. i eventually became just the regular LEN - the nickname my family & friends call me.

i developed stories of love, of letting go, of falling in love all over again. i made great friendships. but if there's one thing i was particularly proud of, it was my undenying love for the LORD. i wrote and made soul searching, heart wrenching entries i entitled, "SPIRITUAL REVERIES" which you will find many here. it was my productive way to heal myself from twinge and while i am at it, i could also mend others spirits along the way and bring them back up to par with their faith and relationships with God. it has not stop there. it's still a constant journey.

and so, for as long as i can, i vowed to tell my memorable reflections,i have unmasked the hidden me. and the seeking and searching of life's meaning and purpose is not over. LIFE is a long road of discovering. and i still yet to discover many wonders of this world and satisfy my unending curiosity. but be warned. you can either love me or hate me. but i don't care. this is me: sripped and bare as i can be.

so i invite you into my chaotic unperfect world. join me in my whirlwind new travels of diving into the unknowns. let me share my life with you all over again. come in, as i tell you my SILENT REVERIES.

love,
len


DISCOVER ME: who is the lady behind the blogs?



"I want to have a personal light, the glow of oneself that comes from sheer willpower, the light of someone who has made important sacrifices in the name of things I think are important."

---Paulo Coelho's "Eleven Minutes"

my name is len. people always tend to judge me without discovering who i really am. i might look intimidating, a typical shop girl, and i act like a crazy party girl on the weekend. but i actually have brains. and i own an even bigger heart. the truth is, beyond the louis vuitton bags, beyond the lavish parties, the excessive passion to travel and the desire to get to know the world, if you got to know the REAL ME, i am really just a simple girl. my only desire is to be loved for who i am.

"









REACH ME if you want to get to know me better, if you want to share your thoughts, if you want to be my friend, don't hesitate: you can find me at


::EMAIL ME @ AOL::
:: EMAIL ME @ GMAIL
::FACEBOOK::
::AOL IM: XLENDCX::
::yahoo: YM::
::MYSPACE::
PREVIOUS POSTS
leaving everything, missing everything.... as i m...
my emotions are just too much. i have decidedto st...
life's quests and questions my life depends on de...
my venture and sacrifices to achieve my dreams...i...
i argued with ron about something so stupid....and...
i contemplate.... it's 3 am. and the thought of s...
i think i was on my home from school last week whe...
my asthma is killing me!!!! rrr. first, it was a c...
bmother's love my relationship with my mother is ...
R....i can't sleep. my brain is getting paranoid t...


DAILY DOSE OF ME my other blogs: in case, you're not tired of me yet =)


::GOOD THINGS::
life is all about appreciating the simple things

::YACKETY YACKS::
pinay chatter box: much ado about nothing =)

CONTRIBUTIONS articles and works i've done for other e-zines through the years




binibini.org: KEYCHAIN
binibini.org: FAREWELL
binibini.org: SA GITNA NG GABI

HABITUATE fellow bloggers who keeps me entertained and sane




::ernie::
::joyce::
::eric ahn::
::pammy::
::champuru::
::maldito/glenn::
::mica::
::tintin::
::batjay::
::rijah::
::carol::
::christine::

ADDICTION these are a few of my favorite things...




::louis vuitton::
::ugg australia::
::armani exchange::
::h & m::
::banana republic::
::target::
PAMPER ME in this stressful world, i need relaxation. places i hibernate to and hide away from the world. here are some of my favorite spots.




::olympic spa::
::pho siam thai spa::
:: raya spa::
::japanese garden::
::redondo beach::

FREQUENTS embracing life in los angeles: a day in a life in my shoes



::monte carlo cafe::
::THE GROVE::
::coffee bean::
::barnes and noble::
::starbucks::

GOBBLE GOBBLE [L.A.STYLE] food over matter los angeles style =)




::todai::
::sanamluang::
::hodori::
::alcove::
::portos::
::mayflower::
::tommy's::
::roscoe's::
::philippes::
::thai bbq::
::the pantry::
::pinks::
::koji's::
::kabuki::

QUERRIES i don't know everything. so these are the sites i go to answer my inquisitive inquiries, obtain html coldes, and upload my pictures.




::google::
::yahoo::
::ask::
::photobucket::
::blogger::

ARCHIVES