"HANGGANG"
Tuesday, February 10, 2009



as some of you may know, for the first time in a lifelong time, i've broadcasted to the world about my relationship with simon. our love is fairly new but i knew simon for a long time. but like normal couples, we have our own shares of ups and downs.

but i think, what draws me to him is his very expressive unconditional love that he never fails to show me... whether it's the very often dimsum mornings that he never fails to bring me or even just caring for me when i am super sick (especially when i had my operations). most of the people who are close to me can attest to that. above all, he loves my family as much as i love them and they loved him back. my mom adores him, i think =).

in our alone moments, simon often asked me how much i love him or how far i would go for my love for him. each and everytime, i just respond with a quiet smile. i show him naman but i'm not as expressive as he is. he is, by far, the best man i have ever met in every sense of the word. you know, the one who reminds me so much of how my dad loved me and took care of me. better yet, he resembles the genuine love of how much my dad loves my mom. as a child, it is what i wished for and now, simon is that person to me.

what simon does not know...is i love him more than he will ever know. no words can ever describe what i feel. no emotions can ever express how much joy he brings to my heart. no actions can give concrete evidence of how much overflowing bliss he adds to my day.

so with all that said, i was listening to this song on my ipod when i was driving stuck in traffic on the freeway on this rainy afternoon in los angeles

though words are really not sufficient, and really, what i truly feel and my heart's ultimate reaction for him is far beyond what i can even fathom or decipher. yet, this song is the closest interpretation there is if can define how much i love him. perhaps, this song can capture it.

this is not just in lieu of valentines day. i think, simon makes each da with him a valentines day. that's what matters most.

what can i say? to tell you the truth, i once prayed for someone like simon to come into my life. to my surprise, i did not know God will give to me at the time i least expected it.

fate? or i'm just super lucky?

maybe not. God knew it all along. =) it has always been in His vision.








HANGGANG
BY Wency Cornejo



Ilang ulit mo nang, itinatanong sakin
kung hanggang saan,
hanggang saan, hanggang kailan,
hanggang kailan mag tatagal,
ang aking pag mamahal,

hanggang may himig pa akong naririnig,
dito sa'ting daigdig
hanggang may musika akong tinataglay,
kita'y iniibig
giliw wag mo sanang isiping
ikaw ay aking lilisanin,
di ko magagawang
lumayo sayong piling
at nais kong malaman mo
kung gaano kita kamahal

hanggang ang diwa ko'y
tanging sayo laan
mamahalin kailanman
hanggang pag ibig ko'y
hanggang walang hanggan
tanging ikaw lamang

hanggang may himig pa akong naririnig
dito sa'ting daigdig
hanggang may musika akong tinataglay
kita'y iniibig
giliw wag mo sanang isiping
ikaw ay aking lilisanin
di ko magagawang
lumayo sayong piling
at nais kong malaman mo
kung gaano kita kamahal

hanggang may puso akong
marunong mag mahal
na ang sinisigaw ay lagi ng ikaw
hanggang saan hanggang kailan
hanggang kailan kitang mahal
hanggang ang buhay ko'y
kunin ng may kapal

giliw wag mo sanang isipin
ikaw ay aking lilisanin
di ko magagawang
lumayo sayong piling
hanggang may pag ibig
laging isisigaw, tanging ikaw
hanggang may pag ibig
laging isisigaw, tanging ikaw

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MY SILENT REVERIES
writing is my passion. i created silent reveries years ago to vent out things i could not tell the world. it was my private, modern tech approach to scribbling my thoughts and emotions in a journal. in here, i can feely be who i am. i could cry my woes, i can love freely, i can grieve over a broken heart, i can celebrate the joys in my heart, i can rejoice with my accomplishments, i can tell stories of remarkable friendships and unforgettable connections i made with extraordinary people SECRETLY AND SILENTLY without worrying people might judge me. i hid under the name PINAY FREESTYLE.

but eventually, some people gained access to my secret place. so i opened my doors to them in the purpose that i could inspire them: to be better versions of themselves and to share themselves to the world. slowly, i embraced my readers as a part of my life. i welcomed the strange idea that my untold life stories and unconcealed revelations could be of help to others, to love and accept themselves as they are. and i, i came out from the animosity. i eventually became just the regular LEN - the nickname my family & friends call me.

i developed stories of love, of letting go, of falling in love all over again. i made great friendships. but if there's one thing i was particularly proud of, it was my undenying love for the LORD. i wrote and made soul searching, heart wrenching entries i entitled, "SPIRITUAL REVERIES" which you will find many here. it was my productive way to heal myself from twinge and while i am at it, i could also mend others spirits along the way and bring them back up to par with their faith and relationships with God. it has not stop there. it's still a constant journey.

and so, for as long as i can, i vowed to tell my memorable reflections,i have unmasked the hidden me. and the seeking and searching of life's meaning and purpose is not over. LIFE is a long road of discovering. and i still yet to discover many wonders of this world and satisfy my unending curiosity. but be warned. you can either love me or hate me. but i don't care. this is me: sripped and bare as i can be.

so i invite you into my chaotic unperfect world. join me in my whirlwind new travels of diving into the unknowns. let me share my life with you all over again. come in, as i tell you my SILENT REVERIES.

love,
len


DISCOVER ME: who is the lady behind the blogs?



"I want to have a personal light, the glow of oneself that comes from sheer willpower, the light of someone who has made important sacrifices in the name of things I think are important."

---Paulo Coelho's "Eleven Minutes"

my name is len. people always tend to judge me without discovering who i really am. i might look intimidating, a typical shop girl, and i act like a crazy party girl on the weekend. but i actually have brains. and i own an even bigger heart. the truth is, beyond the louis vuitton bags, beyond the lavish parties, the excessive passion to travel and the desire to get to know the world, if you got to know the REAL ME, i am really just a simple girl. my only desire is to be loved for who i am.

"









REACH ME if you want to get to know me better, if you want to share your thoughts, if you want to be my friend, don't hesitate: you can find me at


::EMAIL ME @ AOL::
:: EMAIL ME @ GMAIL
::FACEBOOK::
::AOL IM: XLENDCX::
::yahoo: YM::
::MYSPACE::
PREVIOUS POSTS
my revenge
november rain
THE KNIFE
STANDSTILL HUSH
STAND BY ME
DEBRIS
thorns....
pillow
QUEEN
YIN YANG


DAILY DOSE OF ME my other blogs: in case, you're not tired of me yet =)


::GOOD THINGS::
life is all about appreciating the simple things

::YACKETY YACKS::
pinay chatter box: much ado about nothing =)

CONTRIBUTIONS articles and works i've done for other e-zines through the years




binibini.org: KEYCHAIN
binibini.org: FAREWELL
binibini.org: SA GITNA NG GABI

HABITUATE fellow bloggers who keeps me entertained and sane




::ernie::
::joyce::
::eric ahn::
::pammy::
::champuru::
::maldito/glenn::
::mica::
::tintin::
::batjay::
::rijah::
::carol::
::christine::

ADDICTION these are a few of my favorite things...




::louis vuitton::
::ugg australia::
::armani exchange::
::h & m::
::banana republic::
::target::
PAMPER ME in this stressful world, i need relaxation. places i hibernate to and hide away from the world. here are some of my favorite spots.




::olympic spa::
::pho siam thai spa::
:: raya spa::
::japanese garden::
::redondo beach::

FREQUENTS embracing life in los angeles: a day in a life in my shoes



::monte carlo cafe::
::THE GROVE::
::coffee bean::
::barnes and noble::
::starbucks::

GOBBLE GOBBLE [L.A.STYLE] food over matter los angeles style =)




::todai::
::sanamluang::
::hodori::
::alcove::
::portos::
::mayflower::
::tommy's::
::roscoe's::
::philippes::
::thai bbq::
::the pantry::
::pinks::
::koji's::
::kabuki::

QUERRIES i don't know everything. so these are the sites i go to answer my inquisitive inquiries, obtain html coldes, and upload my pictures.




::google::
::yahoo::
::ask::
::photobucket::
::blogger::

ARCHIVES