missing...
Wednesday, September 19, 2007

i usually see the sparkling moon shining brightly above the skies when i walk ariel. the twinkling stars around it makes it even more stunning. in my days of stress, it has been part of my destressing medium.


i particularly needed to unstress today. the elongated lists of doctors' appointments are overwhelming. undergoing the medical tests are even scarier( such has having your nerves electricuted or spending two to three hours of your day stuck in a closed suffocating MRI machinein freezing temperature is tediously tiring ) what's the worse part of it all? not knowing what the next diagnosis for me after all these battery tests are exhausting.


to add to that the misery of love life, the hopes of people who come and go, the array of men that your friends "hook you up" with, the exes who attempts to win you back...and here i am, i just can;t get over the pain of a broken heart. and how i wish i can just completely heal.


i walked ariel late tonight. it was around 11 pm already. as usual, i attached the ipod earphones to my ear, blasting with my favorite tunes and endured my daily stroll with my dog. and as usual, i was mesmerized of how clear the sky was. my stars twinkled brightly. but my moon was nowhere to be seen tonight. it might have been covered by the hazy clouds above me. and it felt incomplete.


as i walked around my block, and the cold breezy wind chilled my face, i once again felt so empty. with my arms wrapped around me to warm me from cold, i walked there feeling bare. here i am, i might have almost all the luxury that many asked for but....i am incomplete.


after the routined walk around the block, i felt weirdly puzzled. maybe like the missing moon, there are several things that are missing in my life. and everyday, the same way, i almost twisted my neck, looking where i could find the moon, i search for that missing link.


maybe sometimes, we need not to seek for it. it will just come naturally. like for instance, eventhough, the moon is not visibly present in my sight tonight, i know it is there and it will continue to protect me every night.


maybe, i need not to search what i am looking for or what i think is missing in my life. in its proper time, it will show up like the moon that was missing tonight.


and i'll just wait. i will patiently wait.

Labels: , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MY SILENT REVERIES
writing is my passion. i created silent reveries years ago to vent out things i could not tell the world. it was my private, modern tech approach to scribbling my thoughts and emotions in a journal. in here, i can feely be who i am. i could cry my woes, i can love freely, i can grieve over a broken heart, i can celebrate the joys in my heart, i can rejoice with my accomplishments, i can tell stories of remarkable friendships and unforgettable connections i made with extraordinary people SECRETLY AND SILENTLY without worrying people might judge me. i hid under the name PINAY FREESTYLE.

but eventually, some people gained access to my secret place. so i opened my doors to them in the purpose that i could inspire them: to be better versions of themselves and to share themselves to the world. slowly, i embraced my readers as a part of my life. i welcomed the strange idea that my untold life stories and unconcealed revelations could be of help to others, to love and accept themselves as they are. and i, i came out from the animosity. i eventually became just the regular LEN - the nickname my family & friends call me.

i developed stories of love, of letting go, of falling in love all over again. i made great friendships. but if there's one thing i was particularly proud of, it was my undenying love for the LORD. i wrote and made soul searching, heart wrenching entries i entitled, "SPIRITUAL REVERIES" which you will find many here. it was my productive way to heal myself from twinge and while i am at it, i could also mend others spirits along the way and bring them back up to par with their faith and relationships with God. it has not stop there. it's still a constant journey.

and so, for as long as i can, i vowed to tell my memorable reflections,i have unmasked the hidden me. and the seeking and searching of life's meaning and purpose is not over. LIFE is a long road of discovering. and i still yet to discover many wonders of this world and satisfy my unending curiosity. but be warned. you can either love me or hate me. but i don't care. this is me: sripped and bare as i can be.

so i invite you into my chaotic unperfect world. join me in my whirlwind new travels of diving into the unknowns. let me share my life with you all over again. come in, as i tell you my SILENT REVERIES.

love,
len


DISCOVER ME: who is the lady behind the blogs?



"I want to have a personal light, the glow of oneself that comes from sheer willpower, the light of someone who has made important sacrifices in the name of things I think are important."

---Paulo Coelho's "Eleven Minutes"

my name is len. people always tend to judge me without discovering who i really am. i might look intimidating, a typical shop girl, and i act like a crazy party girl on the weekend. but i actually have brains. and i own an even bigger heart. the truth is, beyond the louis vuitton bags, beyond the lavish parties, the excessive passion to travel and the desire to get to know the world, if you got to know the REAL ME, i am really just a simple girl. my only desire is to be loved for who i am.

"









REACH ME if you want to get to know me better, if you want to share your thoughts, if you want to be my friend, don't hesitate: you can find me at


::EMAIL ME @ AOL::
:: EMAIL ME @ GMAIL
::FACEBOOK::
::AOL IM: XLENDCX::
::yahoo: YM::
::MYSPACE::
PREVIOUS POSTS
TONIGHT I CAN WRITE
NOT LOOKING
FAITH
we will always remember....
when..........
ang liham
Love is a temporary madness.It erupts like an eart...
'separation' anxiety
ASHES
the artist


DAILY DOSE OF ME my other blogs: in case, you're not tired of me yet =)


::GOOD THINGS::
life is all about appreciating the simple things

::YACKETY YACKS::
pinay chatter box: much ado about nothing =)

CONTRIBUTIONS articles and works i've done for other e-zines through the years




binibini.org: KEYCHAIN
binibini.org: FAREWELL
binibini.org: SA GITNA NG GABI

HABITUATE fellow bloggers who keeps me entertained and sane




::ernie::
::joyce::
::eric ahn::
::pammy::
::champuru::
::maldito/glenn::
::mica::
::tintin::
::batjay::
::rijah::
::carol::
::christine::

ADDICTION these are a few of my favorite things...




::louis vuitton::
::ugg australia::
::armani exchange::
::h & m::
::banana republic::
::target::
PAMPER ME in this stressful world, i need relaxation. places i hibernate to and hide away from the world. here are some of my favorite spots.




::olympic spa::
::pho siam thai spa::
:: raya spa::
::japanese garden::
::redondo beach::

FREQUENTS embracing life in los angeles: a day in a life in my shoes



::monte carlo cafe::
::THE GROVE::
::coffee bean::
::barnes and noble::
::starbucks::

GOBBLE GOBBLE [L.A.STYLE] food over matter los angeles style =)




::todai::
::sanamluang::
::hodori::
::alcove::
::portos::
::mayflower::
::tommy's::
::roscoe's::
::philippes::
::thai bbq::
::the pantry::
::pinks::
::koji's::
::kabuki::

QUERRIES i don't know everything. so these are the sites i go to answer my inquisitive inquiries, obtain html coldes, and upload my pictures.




::google::
::yahoo::
::ask::
::photobucket::
::blogger::

ARCHIVES