Monday, July 01, 2002
battle worth fighting for?....

lately, i've been contemplating about my relationship with ron: how difficult it is, how tough it really is to make this one work. i continue to fight despite the many odds that approached us. i assume, i hope rather, ron is doing the same thing. what are we fighting for? our battle to keep the US alive. i continue to love. i continue to have faith. i remain praying that love and faith goes together. one without the other, this love will not work.

today, loc confronted me of these speculation. he said he has gone through where ron is at right now and i am being such a fool. he said that ron JUST needed me because he is in a difficult situation. loc mentioned that the real judgement comes when he gets out of this rough situation and continues to love me. but right now, he added, i am not the only one ron is clinging on to. he predicted that there are probably numberS ( as in, plural) of girls he is saying 'i love you' to and in reverse, he is also getting the same response.

then it happened. he uttered something i didn't want to hear. insensitively, he said, "if he really loved you, why did he go away and then came back when things were hard for him? why didn't he do this when you were right there in front of him? now, you knew that, too. you kept saying he prepared you for this but no, you prepared yourself to not hurt when you took on two jobs and thinking you will heal. "

what did i do? of course, i defended ron. i confirmed he loved me and that i felt that he still does. otherwise, he could have left me alone. his reasons for leaving were valid and i forgave him for that. but i demanded that it was not right for loc to judge the one i love because he is not ron. yes, he experienced the same situation ron is going through now but it does not mean ron is the same as him or his friends who chose to have many girls at one time. i just felt like i knew ron more than him and he has no right to tell me somethign against ron.

then finally, he said, "len, you are so smart that you are so dumb."

i walked away. i left him there. i didn't want to hear what else he had to say. some of what he asked me were the same questions i asked ron. these were the same questions ron did not answer yet. truth is, i am in pain. because i already knew the hurtful things loc mentioned. and i am not stupid because i have been asking ron that, too.

now, i am left with more questions to contemplate about and with more thinking and more answer seeking to do.maybe, i am feeling hurt because what loc said was true and i am completely in denial about it because i felt i needed to fight for ron or us.

now, i realized, am i really a fool for giving ron this second chance when he can hurt me anytime ( again)? i have to ask myself again, " is this battle of love worth fighting for?"

i know no relationships are perfect and certainly, ron and i are not. i wish i knew the answers to our future.

i wish...i..i knew....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MY SILENT REVERIES
writing is my passion. i created silent reveries years ago to vent out things i could not tell the world. it was my private, modern tech approach to scribbling my thoughts and emotions in a journal. in here, i can feely be who i am. i could cry my woes, i can love freely, i can grieve over a broken heart, i can celebrate the joys in my heart, i can rejoice with my accomplishments, i can tell stories of remarkable friendships and unforgettable connections i made with extraordinary people SECRETLY AND SILENTLY without worrying people might judge me. i hid under the name PINAY FREESTYLE.

but eventually, some people gained access to my secret place. so i opened my doors to them in the purpose that i could inspire them: to be better versions of themselves and to share themselves to the world. slowly, i embraced my readers as a part of my life. i welcomed the strange idea that my untold life stories and unconcealed revelations could be of help to others, to love and accept themselves as they are. and i, i came out from the animosity. i eventually became just the regular LEN - the nickname my family & friends call me.

i developed stories of love, of letting go, of falling in love all over again. i made great friendships. but if there's one thing i was particularly proud of, it was my undenying love for the LORD. i wrote and made soul searching, heart wrenching entries i entitled, "SPIRITUAL REVERIES" which you will find many here. it was my productive way to heal myself from twinge and while i am at it, i could also mend others spirits along the way and bring them back up to par with their faith and relationships with God. it has not stop there. it's still a constant journey.

and so, for as long as i can, i vowed to tell my memorable reflections,i have unmasked the hidden me. and the seeking and searching of life's meaning and purpose is not over. LIFE is a long road of discovering. and i still yet to discover many wonders of this world and satisfy my unending curiosity. but be warned. you can either love me or hate me. but i don't care. this is me: sripped and bare as i can be.

so i invite you into my chaotic unperfect world. join me in my whirlwind new travels of diving into the unknowns. let me share my life with you all over again. come in, as i tell you my SILENT REVERIES.

love,
len


DISCOVER ME: who is the lady behind the blogs?



"I want to have a personal light, the glow of oneself that comes from sheer willpower, the light of someone who has made important sacrifices in the name of things I think are important."

---Paulo Coelho's "Eleven Minutes"

my name is len. people always tend to judge me without discovering who i really am. i might look intimidating, a typical shop girl, and i act like a crazy party girl on the weekend. but i actually have brains. and i own an even bigger heart. the truth is, beyond the louis vuitton bags, beyond the lavish parties, the excessive passion to travel and the desire to get to know the world, if you got to know the REAL ME, i am really just a simple girl. my only desire is to be loved for who i am.

"









REACH ME if you want to get to know me better, if you want to share your thoughts, if you want to be my friend, don't hesitate: you can find me at


::EMAIL ME @ AOL::
:: EMAIL ME @ GMAIL
::FACEBOOK::
::AOL IM: XLENDCX::
::yahoo: YM::
::MYSPACE::
PREVIOUS POSTS
confront "he" talked to me about ron. i told " ...
he told ..... ron wrote me a letter. some words...
confused he asked me to see him. i excused, "i'm ...
"baby loc," my patient was transferred to another ...
for my highness... lately, i've been suffering th...
remedies insomnia attack and i could not sleep. i...
i miss ron. i miss ron. i miss ron. eerrrrrr...
differences RON ...
shopping list did i tell you ron is away? well, h...
unexpected i had a terrible day yesterday. the d...


DAILY DOSE OF ME my other blogs: in case, you're not tired of me yet =)


::GOOD THINGS::
life is all about appreciating the simple things

::YACKETY YACKS::
pinay chatter box: much ado about nothing =)

CONTRIBUTIONS articles and works i've done for other e-zines through the years




binibini.org: KEYCHAIN
binibini.org: FAREWELL
binibini.org: SA GITNA NG GABI

HABITUATE fellow bloggers who keeps me entertained and sane




::ernie::
::joyce::
::eric ahn::
::pammy::
::champuru::
::maldito/glenn::
::mica::
::tintin::
::batjay::
::rijah::
::carol::
::christine::

ADDICTION these are a few of my favorite things...




::louis vuitton::
::ugg australia::
::armani exchange::
::h & m::
::banana republic::
::target::
PAMPER ME in this stressful world, i need relaxation. places i hibernate to and hide away from the world. here are some of my favorite spots.




::olympic spa::
::pho siam thai spa::
:: raya spa::
::japanese garden::
::redondo beach::

FREQUENTS embracing life in los angeles: a day in a life in my shoes



::monte carlo cafe::
::THE GROVE::
::coffee bean::
::barnes and noble::
::starbucks::

GOBBLE GOBBLE [L.A.STYLE] food over matter los angeles style =)




::todai::
::sanamluang::
::hodori::
::alcove::
::portos::
::mayflower::
::tommy's::
::roscoe's::
::philippes::
::thai bbq::
::the pantry::
::pinks::
::koji's::
::kabuki::

QUERRIES i don't know everything. so these are the sites i go to answer my inquisitive inquiries, obtain html coldes, and upload my pictures.




::google::
::yahoo::
::ask::
::photobucket::
::blogger::

ARCHIVES