Thursday, September 20, 2001
letter for ron

note: i miss ron the most, thought i'd share my letter to him to you....sssh.it's our little secret. read on....

September 19,2001
11:43 pm

My dearest Ron,

I am sitting in the dark.... here in my room. I used to sit on that same dark corner in LA before, thinking of all my problems when I get depressed. But oddly, it’s quite different now. I am no longer depress. Instead, I am wearing a smile. I am thinking not of my worries and my problems but I am thinking how lucky I am to have someone in my life who loves me as much as I love him.

All these feelings I have in my heart right now are excitingly overwhelming. It has been quite a long time since I last fell in love and fell out of love. I had almost forgotten how and what it feels like to love again. It’s as if I am beginning to refresh my mind and my heart to speak and understand another language I have previously knew to speak but I had forgotten how to start. I mean, I know I have the basics of it, but it seems I am trying to grasp everything again for the first time and I am holding it in. Amd now, I am savoring each and every moment with you.

Recently, I discovered wonderful things in this world that I forgotten to appreciate. I found a new inspiration to live life to the fullest. I looked at every single day and I thank the Lord for everything that I have around me. I began to appreciate the different colors of the flowers as they bloom, the leaves falling from the trees as the fall season enters, the blueness of the skies, the brightness of the rising sun, the sound of the birds chirping, the alluring scent of roses, the wind blowing on my hair, the beautiful horizon on the scenic beach, the cold breeze in the morning and at night....the beauty of nature.

I have learn to appreciate the value of my relationships to people around me. I miss my friends terribly. I miss how my mother nags me every single day to study hard and not be the best but try my best. I miss her morning breakfast that she cooked for me just so I can have the most important meal of the day. I missed my older sister and my nephews and my niece in the Philippines. We used to argue a lot when I was young and now, we are so close as ever. She has became my friend. And I am amazed how she manage to raise wonderful my nephew and my niece and tackling the role of a mother, a professional, and a wife. I miss my nephew and my niece running around hyperactively around. My brother Long’s annoyingness is something to cherish to. I think of the times we ‘d throw our wrestling moves and karate moves on each other. And the times we would have our man to woman talk, how he covered up for me through thick and thin, how he never told my mom my mishaps. My sister Noreene is now becoming a young woman and I want to be an inspiration to her, someone she can always look up to and count on. I miss teaching her how to play the piano and shopping. Of course, I adore the talents of baby brother LA, his love for music, his passion for dancing, his irritating pouts....his determination at understanding problems. But most of all, I miss papa. I miss how he tucks me in bed., how he waits for me to go home every night when I am out, how he gives me everything....even if he had
nothing left for himself.

And then, I miss you. I miss everything that has to do with you....I miss your male chauvinist approach ( “ Men rule!” ), your cockiness ( “Of course, I am always right”), I miss your arrogance(“Okay, I win!”), I miss your daily quesions of concern( “Did you eat?”, “ How was your day?”, ARe you okay?”), your never ending laughters (“ You are funny!), your stubbornness( “You can’t stop me from smoking, I’d die of cancer anyways...”), your drama (“If I die tomorrow, or if anything happens, I want you to know that I love you and I mean it.”) your endearing support (“ I do not want to stop you from doing things you need to achieve, I am just here.”), your determination(“I want to prove everyone I am somebody.”), your patience(“Everything has their own time...we just gotta be patient.”), your practicality (“You only need to buy things that are essential...you need to realize the value of money), your tremendous hardwork ( “I work 50 something hours a week...”), your loyalty to your friends(“I need to help Mark and Susie,” “ I need to take my friend’s brother soemwhere,” “ I have to get Ben his pain meds.” ), your humor(“ I told you, I ‘m a good actor!”), your love for your family ( “I gotta spend time with my mom and my brother,” “I have to take “imo”to the hospital,” “ I go to church because it makes my mom happy.”), your faith in the Lord (“ I prayed for you and us today...”),your deep concern for my family(“ Hey tell your cousin, I found boys lined up for her,” “ Is your dad okay?” “You gotta look out for Albert”), but most of all, your consistent love for me ( Hey girl!!!!!!!! I love you more!)

You brought back the hidden smiles from my lips. You gave me a new sunshine. You make me feel as if I am the most beautiful woman in this world even I don’t think I am not. You showered me with love, care, and concern consistently. You hold me closer at rough times and you remind me that you are here to stay. You wipethe tears falling from my eyes.You are not afraid to show me the “real you.” You showed me that love comes at times when you least expected it. You made emphasis that challenges in relationship should not be a way of drifting apart but should be an opportunity to be strong together. You accepted and loved my imperfections. You realized these are the qualities that makes me unique.You made me realize that arguments should be talked about and settled and that there is nothing with admitting you are sorry. You made me believe in myself, and in US. You said I am and I shoudl always be strong.You taught me me dream and achieve. You taught me to work hard and appreciate all that I have.You gave me a thousand reasons why everyday is worth living. But you are the reason why I am loving. You gave my life a new meaning, polished it with a wondeful rainbow.I owe it all to you.Thank you, baby.You are wonderful.

I can’t guarantee just lovely times with you. I am sure there will be difficult moments that will come our way. But I am not worried because together, we can strongly fight these storms andtornadoes. I am not giving up on you and on us for as long as you want me to be a prt of your life. You complete me....and I inspire you. And I hope I can continue to give you hope and serve as an inspiration. You are my strength...the one who gave my wings.

Let us not stop here. There are more days, weeks, months, and years approaching . Let’s explore it ....

hand in hand,
side by side,
with heart,
mind,
body,
and soul...

TOGETHER.

I love you more than you will ever know, Ron. You are everything to me. All these will be worthless if you are not a part of my life ...believing in my capabilities. Thank you for teaching me how to love again. You are greatly appreciated. And please do not forget that......at all times....



I

love

you

so

much.





Lovesyoumorethanyouloveme,
Len

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MY SILENT REVERIES
writing is my passion. i created silent reveries years ago to vent out things i could not tell the world. it was my private, modern tech approach to scribbling my thoughts and emotions in a journal. in here, i can feely be who i am. i could cry my woes, i can love freely, i can grieve over a broken heart, i can celebrate the joys in my heart, i can rejoice with my accomplishments, i can tell stories of remarkable friendships and unforgettable connections i made with extraordinary people SECRETLY AND SILENTLY without worrying people might judge me. i hid under the name PINAY FREESTYLE.

but eventually, some people gained access to my secret place. so i opened my doors to them in the purpose that i could inspire them: to be better versions of themselves and to share themselves to the world. slowly, i embraced my readers as a part of my life. i welcomed the strange idea that my untold life stories and unconcealed revelations could be of help to others, to love and accept themselves as they are. and i, i came out from the animosity. i eventually became just the regular LEN - the nickname my family & friends call me.

i developed stories of love, of letting go, of falling in love all over again. i made great friendships. but if there's one thing i was particularly proud of, it was my undenying love for the LORD. i wrote and made soul searching, heart wrenching entries i entitled, "SPIRITUAL REVERIES" which you will find many here. it was my productive way to heal myself from twinge and while i am at it, i could also mend others spirits along the way and bring them back up to par with their faith and relationships with God. it has not stop there. it's still a constant journey.

and so, for as long as i can, i vowed to tell my memorable reflections,i have unmasked the hidden me. and the seeking and searching of life's meaning and purpose is not over. LIFE is a long road of discovering. and i still yet to discover many wonders of this world and satisfy my unending curiosity. but be warned. you can either love me or hate me. but i don't care. this is me: sripped and bare as i can be.

so i invite you into my chaotic unperfect world. join me in my whirlwind new travels of diving into the unknowns. let me share my life with you all over again. come in, as i tell you my SILENT REVERIES.

love,
len


DISCOVER ME: who is the lady behind the blogs?



"I want to have a personal light, the glow of oneself that comes from sheer willpower, the light of someone who has made important sacrifices in the name of things I think are important."

---Paulo Coelho's "Eleven Minutes"

my name is len. people always tend to judge me without discovering who i really am. i might look intimidating, a typical shop girl, and i act like a crazy party girl on the weekend. but i actually have brains. and i own an even bigger heart. the truth is, beyond the louis vuitton bags, beyond the lavish parties, the excessive passion to travel and the desire to get to know the world, if you got to know the REAL ME, i am really just a simple girl. my only desire is to be loved for who i am.

"









REACH ME if you want to get to know me better, if you want to share your thoughts, if you want to be my friend, don't hesitate: you can find me at


::EMAIL ME @ AOL::
:: EMAIL ME @ GMAIL
::FACEBOOK::
::AOL IM: XLENDCX::
::yahoo: YM::
::MYSPACE::
PREVIOUS POSTS
i was scrolling from theresa's blog... her cousin...
resource:cnn.com idea adopted from joyce: Chro...
AMERICA ATTACKED!!! yesterday, two jumbo jet airl...
my mother finally called.so my trip to los angele...
pushing me away? my arguments with my mother crea...
im going back to los angeles on sept.21. whoa!!!! ...
ron is always telling me, "len,whatever or if anyt...
I was fellign downcasted by the events going on i...
my cousin aileen made me read an article from her ...
i miss....ron.


DAILY DOSE OF ME my other blogs: in case, you're not tired of me yet =)


::GOOD THINGS::
life is all about appreciating the simple things

::YACKETY YACKS::
pinay chatter box: much ado about nothing =)

CONTRIBUTIONS articles and works i've done for other e-zines through the years




binibini.org: KEYCHAIN
binibini.org: FAREWELL
binibini.org: SA GITNA NG GABI

HABITUATE fellow bloggers who keeps me entertained and sane




::ernie::
::joyce::
::eric ahn::
::pammy::
::champuru::
::maldito/glenn::
::mica::
::tintin::
::batjay::
::rijah::
::carol::
::christine::

ADDICTION these are a few of my favorite things...




::louis vuitton::
::ugg australia::
::armani exchange::
::h & m::
::banana republic::
::target::
PAMPER ME in this stressful world, i need relaxation. places i hibernate to and hide away from the world. here are some of my favorite spots.




::olympic spa::
::pho siam thai spa::
:: raya spa::
::japanese garden::
::redondo beach::

FREQUENTS embracing life in los angeles: a day in a life in my shoes



::monte carlo cafe::
::THE GROVE::
::coffee bean::
::barnes and noble::
::starbucks::

GOBBLE GOBBLE [L.A.STYLE] food over matter los angeles style =)




::todai::
::sanamluang::
::hodori::
::alcove::
::portos::
::mayflower::
::tommy's::
::roscoe's::
::philippes::
::thai bbq::
::the pantry::
::pinks::
::koji's::
::kabuki::

QUERRIES i don't know everything. so these are the sites i go to answer my inquisitive inquiries, obtain html coldes, and upload my pictures.




::google::
::yahoo::
::ask::
::photobucket::
::blogger::

ARCHIVES