Tuesday, June 26, 2001
on my last pinch of sanity

today is probably one of them days i don't want to wake up. i wish i 'd go to sleep and never wake up. at least, i'll die peacefully.

for all of you who are not familiar with my behavior, well, i have the tendency to close the world around me when i'm depress. i don't want anybody telling me what i can and cannot do because hell, i will do whatever i want at all cause, and i couldn't care less. i don't care if i pissed the shit out of you, or even if you're giving me advices that i just don't need right now. all i need is an ear whose willing to listen.

i don't know what got to me. glenn's getting on my last nerves, his drama, his problem with the girl in pi...damn, it wasn't my dick ( which i have none by the way) he got her pregnant then why is laid all on me, why is all his worries laid on me? and the guys...yes, all of them are also tickling my angry bone that i am on the verge of shutting them all off, mom's on this menopausal mood again and either i am her target or my brother long, my brother long is out of the 90 percent of the time, noreen is whining on her...errr everything and i am the punchign bag of her complains, my friends are nowhere to be found, actually, some so called " friends"call just because they need something from me, or wants me to do them a favor, that's the only time i am needed...when they need something, when i am the person they can depend on...damn, where are my real friends at?! shiet, even my professor gave me a freekin' C+ for a paper i've worked my butt on, and yes, i went up to her today and asked what the fuck is wrong with my paper, she mentioned that my vocabulary seemed too high that she suspect plagiarism. what?! well, i told her i will give her my resources tomorrow and then she decide if i even plagiarized. but she told me i can rewrite the goddamn paper. i just don't get it. and now, just freeking now, my brother long walked by me and asked where the damn cat is...i said, i don't know...which i really meant, i didn't know and his irky response was, "you didn't know or you don't care?" what the.....just because of a goddamn cat!!! errr....everyone's on my case.

and now, it has hit the peak. all these frustrations are overlapping on top of each other. i am on my last dose of patience, carrying the terminal of my temper, withholding the extremity of my ultimate bitchiness. one more person to indulge me to cuss them out, one more complain from anyone, one more "put me down" cirsumtances, one more offensive remark, just one more, this irritation will shatter into a grenade of fury and ire, and i am my rearmost, hindmost, utmost wrath of rage....and any minute now, i am just waiting...i am about to explode.

fuck life! fuck everyone who made (and is still making) my life live in such hate and fury! are you fuckin happy?

shoot me now. step on me more, kick me more, cuss me out like you've never cuss me out( better yet, doit infornt of me), break and tore the last and concluding piece of my aching heart(hat's all you've been doign to me anyway, why stop now?), take away my soul, fill me with more indignation and uselessness, tell me what a loser i am, laugh at me behind my back, stab me more with pain and twinge (in fact, make it bleed, create a deeper wound), slash me with an everlasting scar, make my life more meaningless (anyway, i am functioning only because i need to, otherwise, i am just a robot on a routine, a zombie in trance going with the flow).

in other words, just kill me...

in every way you can think of, in every manner you can do it

...one snap of a caliber right on my head, enermous portions of poison in any of my food or drink (it's welcomed!), stab me with overflowing bood, when i'm sleeping, burn me into ashes, don't leave any dash of my soul alive, scrapped and sliced every meat i have in my body, feed me to the hungry lions or cannibals in africa, send me to the woundign wars and make me your first combat, use me as a cadaver, just anything ..anything.

and all this miserable whinings will end and i, i won't be a hassle in any of your life anymore. i won't be another burden to your already heavy heart. give me silence. giev me solace...perhaps, that will be my only refuge. for as long as i am breathing, i am suffocated with so much ire and hatred and hopelessness. i am choking with too much emotions and problems.

wouldn't that be such a relief? i will be out of your life. no harm for you. probably better for me.

now, kill me. just do it. will you do it? or will it better for you if i do it myself?

i am tired and weary. i need to rest. give my solace. take me to my refuge...death.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MY SILENT REVERIES
writing is my passion. i created silent reveries years ago to vent out things i could not tell the world. it was my private, modern tech approach to scribbling my thoughts and emotions in a journal. in here, i can feely be who i am. i could cry my woes, i can love freely, i can grieve over a broken heart, i can celebrate the joys in my heart, i can rejoice with my accomplishments, i can tell stories of remarkable friendships and unforgettable connections i made with extraordinary people SECRETLY AND SILENTLY without worrying people might judge me. i hid under the name PINAY FREESTYLE.

but eventually, some people gained access to my secret place. so i opened my doors to them in the purpose that i could inspire them: to be better versions of themselves and to share themselves to the world. slowly, i embraced my readers as a part of my life. i welcomed the strange idea that my untold life stories and unconcealed revelations could be of help to others, to love and accept themselves as they are. and i, i came out from the animosity. i eventually became just the regular LEN - the nickname my family & friends call me.

i developed stories of love, of letting go, of falling in love all over again. i made great friendships. but if there's one thing i was particularly proud of, it was my undenying love for the LORD. i wrote and made soul searching, heart wrenching entries i entitled, "SPIRITUAL REVERIES" which you will find many here. it was my productive way to heal myself from twinge and while i am at it, i could also mend others spirits along the way and bring them back up to par with their faith and relationships with God. it has not stop there. it's still a constant journey.

and so, for as long as i can, i vowed to tell my memorable reflections,i have unmasked the hidden me. and the seeking and searching of life's meaning and purpose is not over. LIFE is a long road of discovering. and i still yet to discover many wonders of this world and satisfy my unending curiosity. but be warned. you can either love me or hate me. but i don't care. this is me: sripped and bare as i can be.

so i invite you into my chaotic unperfect world. join me in my whirlwind new travels of diving into the unknowns. let me share my life with you all over again. come in, as i tell you my SILENT REVERIES.

love,
len


DISCOVER ME: who is the lady behind the blogs?



"I want to have a personal light, the glow of oneself that comes from sheer willpower, the light of someone who has made important sacrifices in the name of things I think are important."

---Paulo Coelho's "Eleven Minutes"

my name is len. people always tend to judge me without discovering who i really am. i might look intimidating, a typical shop girl, and i act like a crazy party girl on the weekend. but i actually have brains. and i own an even bigger heart. the truth is, beyond the louis vuitton bags, beyond the lavish parties, the excessive passion to travel and the desire to get to know the world, if you got to know the REAL ME, i am really just a simple girl. my only desire is to be loved for who i am.

"









REACH ME if you want to get to know me better, if you want to share your thoughts, if you want to be my friend, don't hesitate: you can find me at


::EMAIL ME @ AOL::
:: EMAIL ME @ GMAIL
::FACEBOOK::
::AOL IM: XLENDCX::
::yahoo: YM::
::MYSPACE::
PREVIOUS POSTS
There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts o...
appreciative remember the guy i told you i admire...
i wrote this for vince last year. it was my way of...
...the passion of love bursting into flame is more...
for decapitated hearts only i was browsing throug...
i got this hilarious forwarded email from my bestf...
i adapted this from rod's blog's site but it's jus...
i dream of solace i talked to glenn couple of day...
ex boyfriend blues ziggy, my ex-boyfriend before ...
father's love for changing my diapers when i was ...


DAILY DOSE OF ME my other blogs: in case, you're not tired of me yet =)


::GOOD THINGS::
life is all about appreciating the simple things

::YACKETY YACKS::
pinay chatter box: much ado about nothing =)

CONTRIBUTIONS articles and works i've done for other e-zines through the years




binibini.org: KEYCHAIN
binibini.org: FAREWELL
binibini.org: SA GITNA NG GABI

HABITUATE fellow bloggers who keeps me entertained and sane




::ernie::
::joyce::
::eric ahn::
::pammy::
::champuru::
::maldito/glenn::
::mica::
::tintin::
::batjay::
::rijah::
::carol::
::christine::

ADDICTION these are a few of my favorite things...




::louis vuitton::
::ugg australia::
::armani exchange::
::h & m::
::banana republic::
::target::
PAMPER ME in this stressful world, i need relaxation. places i hibernate to and hide away from the world. here are some of my favorite spots.




::olympic spa::
::pho siam thai spa::
:: raya spa::
::japanese garden::
::redondo beach::

FREQUENTS embracing life in los angeles: a day in a life in my shoes



::monte carlo cafe::
::THE GROVE::
::coffee bean::
::barnes and noble::
::starbucks::

GOBBLE GOBBLE [L.A.STYLE] food over matter los angeles style =)




::todai::
::sanamluang::
::hodori::
::alcove::
::portos::
::mayflower::
::tommy's::
::roscoe's::
::philippes::
::thai bbq::
::the pantry::
::pinks::
::koji's::
::kabuki::

QUERRIES i don't know everything. so these are the sites i go to answer my inquisitive inquiries, obtain html coldes, and upload my pictures.




::google::
::yahoo::
::ask::
::photobucket::
::blogger::

ARCHIVES