FIERY RAGE!
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
FIERY RAGE!

CAUTION: FOUL LANGUAGE USED! USED DISCRETION!!!

Last night, I spent two hours arguing with a friend of mine about his disrespectful immature behavior. in other words, it led to an exchange of sarcastic hurtful words. I am not going to post what he has responded to my text nor what he said against me. It was excruciatingly ugly to feel that way because I cared for this someone. I am posting this...just to vent. Judge me however you like. But if someone is stepping on your ego and treating you liek you don't have a heart that can get tarnished and broken, then you will get the sarcasm from me. I hardly get mad. But when I do I'm like a volcano erupting and exploding. Last night, I just had it. I'm sorry....but this is the end of another friendship. I will be deleting this post after. I just want someone to read it. WAHhhh. I hate feeling this way. But nice girsl can be bitter b*tches sometimes when her buttons are pushed the wrong way.

TEXT # 1
You're such a disrespectful moron!
You're such an insensitive jerk!
No wonder kinakarma ka
. Yeah, Karma's a f*ckin b*tch!
And it will come to people who don't give a
damn abotu respecting even their own friends.
You disappoint me!
I lostr every bit of respect I have for you.
Bahala na ang Diyos sa iyo!
I just don't neen disrespectful bastards in my life.
I'm sorry
but you acted like an a**hole so well,
you'll be treated like an a**.
You just lost a genuine friend! Good bye.

TEXT #2
Fine.
So be it! A**hole ka kasi!
Bastards like you don't have a freakin' heart.

TEXT # 3
That just come to show how big of a jerk you are.
because if you have any conscience,
you would at least apologize
and have remorse for what you did.
But like you said,
'YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN F*CK ABOUT IT!"
it just show your true colors.
At least, I am telling you
that I am hurt kasi you'r emy friend.
kahit galit na galit na ako sa iyo,
in my heart, may konti pa akong care for you.
Paano ka nakakatulog sa gabina may nasasaktan ka?
Wow.
Hanep.
Bilib na ako sa kawalanghiyaan mo.
Mas masahol ka pa sa hayop.


TEXT # 4
I will do and say what I feel.
You don't even have the balls to answer my calls
and all you do is talk all sh*t smacking smacks to my texts.
Yeah, I don't give a damn
if you are acting all "macho and astig" that you are.
But really,
that doesn't make you greater of a man.
Sh*t, some lousy gangster you are!
Real men are NOT like you.
Real men are not afraid to say sorry
and admit their wrong deeds.
You need to learn how to respect people, dude.
That is all I am saying..
.especially the ones you claim you love...or loved.


TEXT #5
I'm f*ckin upset and I'm so mad at you
but I am goin to say sorry for my end of the story.
Hindi ako paris mo,
may puso ako.
Besides, hindi ako makakatulog
na hindi ako magsosorry
dahil alam kong nakasakit din ako ng damdamin.
But you got what you deserve.
Words you saidwere
"tagos sa buto," dude!
Friends no more?
Love me or not,
that's up to you.
Bahala kana sa buhay mo, dude!
Kaya kong mabuhay ng wala ka.
But I am not going to let someone like you
tostep all over what I worked so hard to established!


TEXT #6
I am not asking you to give
a god***mn f*ck about me
or any matter of some sort with regards to me.
I am just asking you to give me a little RESPECT.
Answr my call!
Don't be a coward
and all you can do is hang up on me.
I want to say something to you
even if that the last phone call
and conversation we will ever have.
SO BE IT.
At least, malinis konsensiya ko.
So, whatever, dude.
GOOD BYE.


Sticks and stones
are hard on bones,
aimed with angry art,
words can sting like anything
but silence breaks the heart.
~ Phyllis McGinley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MY SILENT REVERIES
writing is my passion. i created silent reveries years ago to vent out things i could not tell the world. it was my private, modern tech approach to scribbling my thoughts and emotions in a journal. in here, i can feely be who i am. i could cry my woes, i can love freely, i can grieve over a broken heart, i can celebrate the joys in my heart, i can rejoice with my accomplishments, i can tell stories of remarkable friendships and unforgettable connections i made with extraordinary people SECRETLY AND SILENTLY without worrying people might judge me. i hid under the name PINAY FREESTYLE.

but eventually, some people gained access to my secret place. so i opened my doors to them in the purpose that i could inspire them: to be better versions of themselves and to share themselves to the world. slowly, i embraced my readers as a part of my life. i welcomed the strange idea that my untold life stories and unconcealed revelations could be of help to others, to love and accept themselves as they are. and i, i came out from the animosity. i eventually became just the regular LEN - the nickname my family & friends call me.

i developed stories of love, of letting go, of falling in love all over again. i made great friendships. but if there's one thing i was particularly proud of, it was my undenying love for the LORD. i wrote and made soul searching, heart wrenching entries i entitled, "SPIRITUAL REVERIES" which you will find many here. it was my productive way to heal myself from twinge and while i am at it, i could also mend others spirits along the way and bring them back up to par with their faith and relationships with God. it has not stop there. it's still a constant journey.

and so, for as long as i can, i vowed to tell my memorable reflections,i have unmasked the hidden me. and the seeking and searching of life's meaning and purpose is not over. LIFE is a long road of discovering. and i still yet to discover many wonders of this world and satisfy my unending curiosity. but be warned. you can either love me or hate me. but i don't care. this is me: sripped and bare as i can be.

so i invite you into my chaotic unperfect world. join me in my whirlwind new travels of diving into the unknowns. let me share my life with you all over again. come in, as i tell you my SILENT REVERIES.

love,
len


DISCOVER ME: who is the lady behind the blogs?



"I want to have a personal light, the glow of oneself that comes from sheer willpower, the light of someone who has made important sacrifices in the name of things I think are important."

---Paulo Coelho's "Eleven Minutes"

my name is len. people always tend to judge me without discovering who i really am. i might look intimidating, a typical shop girl, and i act like a crazy party girl on the weekend. but i actually have brains. and i own an even bigger heart. the truth is, beyond the louis vuitton bags, beyond the lavish parties, the excessive passion to travel and the desire to get to know the world, if you got to know the REAL ME, i am really just a simple girl. my only desire is to be loved for who i am.

"









REACH ME if you want to get to know me better, if you want to share your thoughts, if you want to be my friend, don't hesitate: you can find me at


::EMAIL ME @ AOL::
:: EMAIL ME @ GMAIL
::FACEBOOK::
::AOL IM: XLENDCX::
::yahoo: YM::
::MYSPACE::
PREVIOUS POSTS
the girl in mr. glynn's homeroom class
my roots and wings
THE BUTTERFLY
IPOD TRIPPING
my happiest valentine
TO LOVE AGAIN
Malungkot.Masaya.ManadawSaAkingAma.ManarindawSaAki...
life is.....
trial and error
I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU


DAILY DOSE OF ME my other blogs: in case, you're not tired of me yet =)


::GOOD THINGS::
life is all about appreciating the simple things

::YACKETY YACKS::
pinay chatter box: much ado about nothing =)

CONTRIBUTIONS articles and works i've done for other e-zines through the years




binibini.org: KEYCHAIN
binibini.org: FAREWELL
binibini.org: SA GITNA NG GABI

HABITUATE fellow bloggers who keeps me entertained and sane




::ernie::
::joyce::
::eric ahn::
::pammy::
::champuru::
::maldito/glenn::
::mica::
::tintin::
::batjay::
::rijah::
::carol::
::christine::

ADDICTION these are a few of my favorite things...




::louis vuitton::
::ugg australia::
::armani exchange::
::h & m::
::banana republic::
::target::
PAMPER ME in this stressful world, i need relaxation. places i hibernate to and hide away from the world. here are some of my favorite spots.




::olympic spa::
::pho siam thai spa::
:: raya spa::
::japanese garden::
::redondo beach::

FREQUENTS embracing life in los angeles: a day in a life in my shoes



::monte carlo cafe::
::THE GROVE::
::coffee bean::
::barnes and noble::
::starbucks::

GOBBLE GOBBLE [L.A.STYLE] food over matter los angeles style =)




::todai::
::sanamluang::
::hodori::
::alcove::
::portos::
::mayflower::
::tommy's::
::roscoe's::
::philippes::
::thai bbq::
::the pantry::
::pinks::
::koji's::
::kabuki::

QUERRIES i don't know everything. so these are the sites i go to answer my inquisitive inquiries, obtain html coldes, and upload my pictures.




::google::
::yahoo::
::ask::
::photobucket::
::blogger::

ARCHIVES