LETTERS TO MY LOVE: tears
Wednesday, June 22, 2011


dear dimsum,

i have spent the last couple of days focusing on other things besides thinking of you. most of the time, i am successful at finishing the household chores and other tasks i have to attend to, or appointments to go to. but there are times when even i could not help it but keep you in my thoughts.

i find it so difficult to write this letter. we have agreed couple days ago that we'll have a little time off away from each other . this way, we can breathe. we can heal our pains. i am giving you that space so you can vent. but each day had passed, i missed you more.

i asked myself why does it have to be this way? i need you and yet, i can not have you there beside me right now. i want to be just there next you, caring for you and making sure you are fine, but we can not do that right now because we are dealing with mending ourselves and finding ourselves amidst the most difficult trial of our life.

truth is, i have not had a decent sleep since i last saw you. i still think about the last hug you gave me: short and sweet. i still think about the last time i gazed into your eyes and it is full of ache. i still think of looking back towards your direction as i walked away that early morning.

but i didn't. it was way too painful to look back and see the sadness in your eyes. besides, i did not want you to see the tears slowly falling from my eyes as i walked away from your car. you've seen me shed enough tears for the past few weeks.

i wanted to run back and hug you the second time. i wanted you to come after me and hold me once again and tell me it is going to be fine. i wanted you to hold my hand and not let me go. i wanted to but you did not. i did not want you to see me crying. nor to tell you that i was hurting. but i knew, you knew.

and so i walked away...even if it was the hardest thing for me to do. i walked away even if all i wanted to do was sit next to you. i walked away even if my heart stated stay. i waled away because that is what you wanted. and loving you is giving you what you wanted.

it has been days. and i've been nothing but miserable. my nights have grown colder. my phone is in silent. i've been forcing myself to sleep early to not accomodate any thoughts of you entering to my head. i wished i can drive to you and just see you but that would be breaking our deal.

so i sleep early. i force every chance to just close my eyes. because when i do, at least, i get to hold you there once again. i get to be in the warmth of your loving arms.

despite the space between us, i want you to know that i still wait patiently for the day when you can hold me again up close and personal.

i still love you. i always did. i still do.

please come back soon.

love always,
your princess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MY SILENT REVERIES
writing is my passion. i created silent reveries years ago to vent out things i could not tell the world. it was my private, modern tech approach to scribbling my thoughts and emotions in a journal. in here, i can feely be who i am. i could cry my woes, i can love freely, i can grieve over a broken heart, i can celebrate the joys in my heart, i can rejoice with my accomplishments, i can tell stories of remarkable friendships and unforgettable connections i made with extraordinary people SECRETLY AND SILENTLY without worrying people might judge me. i hid under the name PINAY FREESTYLE.

but eventually, some people gained access to my secret place. so i opened my doors to them in the purpose that i could inspire them: to be better versions of themselves and to share themselves to the world. slowly, i embraced my readers as a part of my life. i welcomed the strange idea that my untold life stories and unconcealed revelations could be of help to others, to love and accept themselves as they are. and i, i came out from the animosity. i eventually became just the regular LEN - the nickname my family & friends call me.

i developed stories of love, of letting go, of falling in love all over again. i made great friendships. but if there's one thing i was particularly proud of, it was my undenying love for the LORD. i wrote and made soul searching, heart wrenching entries i entitled, "SPIRITUAL REVERIES" which you will find many here. it was my productive way to heal myself from twinge and while i am at it, i could also mend others spirits along the way and bring them back up to par with their faith and relationships with God. it has not stop there. it's still a constant journey.

and so, for as long as i can, i vowed to tell my memorable reflections,i have unmasked the hidden me. and the seeking and searching of life's meaning and purpose is not over. LIFE is a long road of discovering. and i still yet to discover many wonders of this world and satisfy my unending curiosity. but be warned. you can either love me or hate me. but i don't care. this is me: sripped and bare as i can be.

so i invite you into my chaotic unperfect world. join me in my whirlwind new travels of diving into the unknowns. let me share my life with you all over again. come in, as i tell you my SILENT REVERIES.

love,
len


DISCOVER ME: who is the lady behind the blogs?



"I want to have a personal light, the glow of oneself that comes from sheer willpower, the light of someone who has made important sacrifices in the name of things I think are important."

---Paulo Coelho's "Eleven Minutes"

my name is len. people always tend to judge me without discovering who i really am. i might look intimidating, a typical shop girl, and i act like a crazy party girl on the weekend. but i actually have brains. and i own an even bigger heart. the truth is, beyond the louis vuitton bags, beyond the lavish parties, the excessive passion to travel and the desire to get to know the world, if you got to know the REAL ME, i am really just a simple girl. my only desire is to be loved for who i am.

"









REACH ME if you want to get to know me better, if you want to share your thoughts, if you want to be my friend, don't hesitate: you can find me at


::EMAIL ME @ AOL::
:: EMAIL ME @ GMAIL
::FACEBOOK::
::AOL IM: XLENDCX::
::yahoo: YM::
::MYSPACE::
PREVIOUS POSTS
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE
TRUE ROMANCE
NEXT EPISODE
BLANK PAGE
THE SEWING MACHINE
LETTER TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE
I'm back...
THE BIKE
COUNT
RICH or POOR


DAILY DOSE OF ME my other blogs: in case, you're not tired of me yet =)


::GOOD THINGS::
life is all about appreciating the simple things

::YACKETY YACKS::
pinay chatter box: much ado about nothing =)

CONTRIBUTIONS articles and works i've done for other e-zines through the years




binibini.org: KEYCHAIN
binibini.org: FAREWELL
binibini.org: SA GITNA NG GABI

HABITUATE fellow bloggers who keeps me entertained and sane




::ernie::
::joyce::
::eric ahn::
::pammy::
::champuru::
::maldito/glenn::
::mica::
::tintin::
::batjay::
::rijah::
::carol::
::christine::

ADDICTION these are a few of my favorite things...




::louis vuitton::
::ugg australia::
::armani exchange::
::h & m::
::banana republic::
::target::
PAMPER ME in this stressful world, i need relaxation. places i hibernate to and hide away from the world. here are some of my favorite spots.




::olympic spa::
::pho siam thai spa::
:: raya spa::
::japanese garden::
::redondo beach::

FREQUENTS embracing life in los angeles: a day in a life in my shoes



::monte carlo cafe::
::THE GROVE::
::coffee bean::
::barnes and noble::
::starbucks::

GOBBLE GOBBLE [L.A.STYLE] food over matter los angeles style =)




::todai::
::sanamluang::
::hodori::
::alcove::
::portos::
::mayflower::
::tommy's::
::roscoe's::
::philippes::
::thai bbq::
::the pantry::
::pinks::
::koji's::
::kabuki::

QUERRIES i don't know everything. so these are the sites i go to answer my inquisitive inquiries, obtain html coldes, and upload my pictures.




::google::
::yahoo::
::ask::
::photobucket::
::blogger::

ARCHIVES